Chanel Precision Lip Definer -Natural 34

Chanel Precision Lip Definer -Natural 34
Precision Lip Definer -Natural 34

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My other (former) fave lip liners "were" Jordana Tawny, MAC (various: Subculture/Stripdown/spice/whirl/boldly bare et al. & the DC'd Buerre); wnw 666, & EL Spice. This is kinda similar to MAC Boldly Bare or Buerre. The only 2 lip liners I need in my life for 98% of my makeup wearing are Chanel Natural & Chanel Nude! Comes w a pencil sharpener & a brush on the end (handy! I'm always losing those & I can def use another lip brush to repurpose this when I use it up ...AND GOD WILLING ii will use this up & not lose it!). Gift from my Daddy for losing 5# in my 1st week of dieting & im sick today. The best way to wear Chanel lipliners are w Chapstick (fill in ur lips) or a Chanel Glossimer (I don't own any of their lipsticks "yet"!) like Blizzard looks awesome w this. Props respect yo word to Chanel for dreaming up the most beautiful sexy colors that make me feel so beauteous & glam when I wear them. This & Nude are not easily duped. The dimensional quality makes it stand out 3D larger-than-life rather than 1 dimensional matte. Chanel is 1 of the only companies I know that sells a lot of shimmery stuff even thou their customers are prob mostly the ladies-who-lunch junior league set more than tweens. Which as a 40ish person I'm always told go matte when in doubt. Hey I like shimmer--I'll wear shimmer til the day I die booyah!!

on 2/27/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It is tacky to apply too thick. It looks grey on my NC35. The MA recommended but it is the worst.

on 10/7/2013 4:16:00 PM

Just had my Fall make-up refreshed by one of the BIG & FAMOUS make-up artists that Chanel brought to the department store that I frequent. Very happy with the color pallet he selected for me. Unfortunately I "hate" their lipliner. It doesn't make any difference which color (because I have several of them). I don't like them and never have.
They are too waxy and the color is not highly pigmented. I cannot get a precision line on my lips - ever and I constant have to sharpen them to get better color and a better line.

Their lipsticks & glosses have been my favorite for years, but I'm going to purchasing a lipliner from another brand.

on 7/29/2013 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'll start by saying that I like this so much that I immediately bought 2 back-ups. The color manages to enhance my natural lip line without changing the color of my lipstick. It is truly the ONLY liner I have tried that can truly accomplish this successfully. It somehow manages to tone down the rosiness of my lips and makes them look naturally plumper. The color is truly neutral and should work for any lipstick and skin tone. The performance and longevity justify the price. Give this one a try if you're still searching for your HG and looking to streamline your lip liner collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is the perfect neutral lip liner that goes with any lip colour. It doesn't give me the dead look like MAC Spice does.
It gives a hint of colour with definition. It's very expensive for a lip liner and I need to sharpen it - those are my only gripes.

on 11/11/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I will add to the wonderful reviews on this product! Perfect and natural lip, goes with any lipstick. I love this. I never thought I would replace my Benefit Flush, this is a bit more brown, but not too much. It is a great size for what you pay, I love it.

on 11/9/2011 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best lip liner...ever! This is the perfect pinky-nude color. It perfectly matches my lips with the tiniest bit more definition. This color defines my lips without giving them that harsh, severe line. It is goof-proof! I love a nude lip and this is the absolute best way to achieve them - hands down! Fantastic texture as well. Goes on smoothly and stays in place.

I agree with former rewievers. It really is a beatiful natural color. Lovely together with Chanel Rouge Coco Secret.

on 9/9/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Truly natural lip liner shade. No orange, not too pink, not to dark. Matches with all lipcolors. Adds definition and does not change the color of the lipstick. My only complaints are the useless brush on the end and the fact that it comes with a sharpener. It would be nice to be shorter without the brush and if it could be cheaper without these two extra things added. The color and texture make it worth it though, and it is my most used liner. And trust me, I have many!

on 6/8/2010 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lip liner is perfection: think of it as MAC's Subculture (my former HG, fool-proof lip liner) dressed up in a fabulous silk gown. If you could only have one Chanel lip liner (or one lip liner, period), I would recommend Chanel Natural or Chanel Nude, which is slightly darker, Natural suits my NC35/40, pigmented lips perfectly. It is very similar in color to MAC's Subculture, in that both are nude with a hint of pink, but Natural has a slight tinge of shimmer and tugs far less when applied. It is very creamy and long-wearing. I like to use lip liner with just about everything, and this does the job and then some. My only complaint is that I didn't try it sooner. Comes with a Chanel pencil sharpener and a lip brush built in on one end, so you can feel like a celebrity upon application...and did I mention that this product is perfection???

ETA: If you look above, I have included some swatches of various Chanel Precision Lip Definers. Hope that you find them helpful!

Popular Lip Liners