Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion
Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

3.6

Water; Mineral Oil; PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Isohexadecane; Sodium Lactate; Urea; Glycerin; Isopropyl Palmitate; Panthenol; Microcrystalline Wax; Magnesium Sulfate; Lanolin Alcohol; Bisabolol; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Sadly this year has been hell on my body medically. Since January had bacterial pneumonia, kidney stones, failed kidney surgery, and a femoral cardiac catheter, and now getting ready for open heart surgery. As you can imagine different meds wreack havoc on my already baby-sensitive skin. I can use most lotions a few times and think nothing of it. I was using a blue brand that starts with N regularly. a few days ago, I noticed my skin completely blistered & itchy. I was covered in hives. My doc said it's rare for someone to be allergic to that med & usually symptoms of that show after a day or so. But 2-3 days of constant benadryl & cortisone cream, scratching & bleeding skin..nothing helped, a different doc prescribed Prednisone & said to try this lotion. So I picked up the Intensive Repair lotion ....and OMG! This works miracles. Within minutes of application... I was hooked. It's not too thick or thin. No fragrance, and does a good job sinking in. I don't mind the sheen on my skin after 15-20 minutes because I used a truckload all over. I'm going back to Walmart and getting a couple more bottles, and will try their in shower washes too. Don't miss out on my new HG lotion.

on 4/27/2016 1:50:00 PM

This is just a body lotion, it is quite rich so if you have super dry skin, this is the product for you. It has no fragrance that I can detect, and reading the ingredients I didn't see any parabens on there (unless I missed it). It is a bit sticky and doesn't absorb very fast.

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/23/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have eczema and my dermatologist actually recommended the Professional Intensive lotion, but the store was out so I got this one instead. It is extremely greasy and sticky, so you have to give yourself an extra 30 minutes to let it dry. That works for me because I haven't been scratching and itchy during this Chicago winter and my eczema hasn't flared up yet. It's fragrance free, inexpensive, tested on animals, and moisturizing. I'll give the Professional Repair a shot because that's what the MD suggested, but if I don't care for it, I'll buy more of this.

on 7/28/2015 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the body lotion that I use in the evening after I bathe. Then I apply a dot of Olive Oil onto each arm at bedtime. I find this ritual to be very helpful in repairing my forearms which up until a few years ago were very dry and becoming wrinkled from Sun damage. I had been using Olay Quench with little noticable effects. The dermatologist recommended this and I have used it since. My forearms are softer and the wrinkling has diminished. It took some time at first to see the effects. I would say about a month with continued use. I never use it during the day as the AHAs can cause sensitivity to Sunlight. I use Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 15 or Coppertone Sport SPF 30 or 50 then. This is a bit greasy but once it is worked in it is not and it leaves the skin soft and nourished. It is excellent for repairing just like the doc said. I highly recommend.

on 5/30/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Boy, this stuff is a liquid but it's really thick and heavy. It feels sticky and tacky as I rub it in which I do not like, but it's very moisturizing and unscented. After it absorbs it's not sticky anymore. Not pleasant to apply but it works, and it's about half the price of Amlactin.

on 4/28/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one is just so-so. It did not help my very dry hands much. I had to use the heavy petroleum in this very cold winter of 2015.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Holy stickiness! I got this because I have keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms and all over my legs and am tired of the rough, red spotty look. Amazon reviews looked promising for I went for it but...dang, this stuff is so thick and sticky I feel gross when I put it on. I put this on after my shower two hours ago and my skin is still so filmy and sticky that stuff sticks to it. I won't be using this long enough to see what it does for my KP because it feels miserable on! I want to get back in the shower!

on 2/13/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this product for a number of years. I have KP on my arms and legs and this lotion helps with smoothness since it contains AHA. I haven't found any lotion that is this amazing. I am still on the hunt for a cheaper alternative with AHA but until then this is my HG lotion.

on 1/18/2015 6:35:00 AM

Very pleased with this purchase. I live in Maine and the air is very dry in winter and my normal body lotions weren't helping. I tried a few cheaper alternatives and still my skin was wrinkly and dry. Finally caved and spent an extra few dollars on this and it was so worth it. my skin is smooth and healthy looking again with the glow of moisturized skin. it is super thick so takes some effort to apply but totally worth it.

on 9/26/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this lotion but man is it THICK. That's a plus in the winter months but it does take longer to rub in than most lotions. The excellent moisturizing ability and alpha hydrox make it more than worth it though. A little is all it takes and it keeps my skin soft all day.