LUSH Recon Hair Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LUSH Recon Hair Treatment

2.5

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Nettle Leaf Infusion (Urtica dioica), Rosemary Infusion (Rosmarinus officinalis), Beeswax (Cera alba), Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Perfume, Fresh Papaya (Carica papaya), Menthol, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis), Salicylic Acid, Sodium Borate, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/7/2007 7:02:00 AM

Lovely pick me up for my sometimes dry scalp.. I pawned one off to my dad who is *gasp* actually using it. He uses H&S poo and after I explained to him that the dandruff type flakes he is seeing may be dry scalp he agreed to try this. Low and behold I was right and he is using this very sparingly as he loves it! As for me, I can do with or without it but it is a nice treatment for my roots for a change.. only set back is I have to use it 1x a month and right before I use a purifying shampoo because otherwise it would leave me very oily.

I don't know what it is about this year, but typically i have light dandruff that i keep at bay with head and shoulders but this last fall it has gotten so bad. So bad its literally embaressing for me. I'm constantly checking my clothes if my top happens to be a dark color. I came into lush with high hopes since i like most of their products. Was coaxed into buying this. Was kinda sad i had to put out $15 for a small tub, but i've tried so many different things that didnt help, i got desperate. After the first day of use, i thought it was getting better. But after several uses it went back to what it used to be. The label reads to use it for 7 continuous days, i even did it for 9 and i still flake and itch like crazy. I went back to lush to let them know about how it did nothing for me and they basically gave me a sad face, said too bad and let me go.

on 1/21/2007 4:59:00 PM

I can't understand why your face would have bumps on it from using a scalp treatment.. it's not a mask. Anywho, I remember reading reviews about a scalp exfoliant and went into LUSH a few weeks ago for it and they showed me this. (I bought the wrong product) Surprisingly, this is what I was looking for. I use Pureology, Kerastase and B&B and have very high expectations for my hair. When I use a purifying shampoo weekly, I use this along with it. I have no problem getting it out. It's soothing and works wonders for those who shampoo 3-4 days/week. You're supposed to use a small amount (I use a teaspoon size) and massage it into your dry scalp and then shampoo on dry scalp, then gradually add water as you work the shampoo into your hair. It's a staple in my (very thorough) hair regiman.

on 1/21/2007 11:45:00 AM

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! I was very excited to use this product, it sounded and smelled great! BUT The smell was sickening on my hair but the WORST part was what it did. Not only did I have to use HALF a bottle of shampoo to get it OUT of my hair, it BROKE OUT my skin like crazy. I have red, irritaded bump along my hair line and into the rest of my face. I had to use my BEST, expensive concelor to cover it up and that didn't even take away half the redness or the DISGUSTING bumps. I DO NOT HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. In fact, my skin is usually clear and I have NEVER had a reaction to products like this before. You couldn't pay me $1,000 to use this again. DO NOT BUY IT!!