NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha
Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

3.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my everyday highlight color - I am obsessed! I often will just put this on under my brow and in the inner corner and that's it for makeup - it's amazing! I love the color, although it is a bit glittery (and I sometimes find the odd sparkle under my eyes after I apply) I think it's super pretty and a must-have!

on 12/11/2009 11:43:00 AM

Eesh, I guess I am the only one here thus far that is not a fan of this eyeshadow. I generally love NYX shadows and thought this looked gorgeous in the pan. Looks like a light champagne color with pink undertones and shimmer. When I put it on my eyes, it is more of a silvery cream type color. The color is fine, the problem for me is that this is so darn frosty. I can't use this is a highlight as it is to much for me. I like neutral looks and I just can't pull off that much shimmer as highlight. I typically like shimmery colors but this has more glitter to it and the fallout is beyond awful for me. It also doesn't glide on smooth and looks really chalky on my skin. I hate to waste shadows so I tried using this under other colors for different looks but I just can't get past the fallout and glitter in this shadow. Maybe I will swap this but definitely will not be a re-purchase :(