NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

Filtered by age: 36-43
NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha
Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

It's a lovely eye shadow, I just don't like the colour. It is a pinkish colour, it seems to highlight any blotches because of the sheen.

on 7/25/2011 7:43:00 AM

I love the color but not the texture. Lots of fallout, and a bit too much glitter that falls down on my face. Maybe I just got the old one or what? I am really sorry because the color is so great for highlighting. I

on 12/19/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like frosty and this can lean that way a bit. Once I put the rest of my shadows on and blended the overall look was great! It has a slight pink tone and leans more toasted silver than gold- so I guess it would be more of a cool color. I used it with greens today just because I wanted to try it out and it didn't conflict much because it was so light. I look forward to experimenting more with it. If u HATE frost u might stay away because it leans a bit in that direction depending on application and as somebody stated below, it seems softer than some of the other NYX shadows which can create more fall out but this is not enough to deter me from using it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this slightly frosty, barely pink shadow as a browbone/inner corner highlight. If applied lightly, I think the effect is very ethereal. Same great pigment, texture, and blendability as most of the shadows from this brand are known for.

Near dead ringer for Stila Kitten.
Just .005% lighter.