NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NYX Professional Makeup Single Eye Shadow - Aloha
Single Eye Shadow - Aloha

4.2

This eyeshadow is just okay. Even with a primer, it doesn't show up well and fades to just sparkles. It causes so much fallout on my face as well.

on 5/3/2012 6:15:00 PM

really pretty, shimmery eyeshadow - one of the unique colours out there

however, it has a lot of fallout .. love this colour as highlight though

on 4/14/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i LOVE this color! Its pale and shimmery which I like but it reminds me of hazlenut? I got it at Ulta 40% off..hell yes...and Ive used it every day since. Its light enough that it opens up my eyes but has enough depth and color to be used all over without looking funny. I use it over UDPP and sometimes a NYX pencil and it stays on just fine on my oily lids.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my everyday highlight color - I am obsessed! I often will just put this on under my brow and in the inner corner and that's it for makeup - it's amazing! I love the color, although it is a bit glittery (and I sometimes find the odd sparkle under my eyes after I apply) I think it's super pretty and a must-have!

Awesome!! This eyeshadow blends well and goes on smooth. It doesnt crease on me which is nice! Its also really cheap for such a great product and there is also a lot in this little pot too!!!The color is a shimmer + nude... kinda warm.(I am not good at describing eyeshadows) Its pretty on!
Try it!!!