L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Pink Lady

No Image

3.7

I like this lipstick but it's a bit 'blah'. I wouldn't buy again just because I'm used to a more pigmented pink shade but it's nice if you want a super natural nude-ish pink.

I have fair skin and this does show up on my lips but not sure whether anyone else would know I was wearing it which maybe good for some make-up shy people!

Would work really nicely if you're playing up eyes or using other things like liner or lots of blush/bronzer, but definitely takes a back seat due to muted colour in my lipstick collection.

on 11/23/2010 7:23:00 AM

Other reviewers have described this as a neutral or warm toned pink, but on me this is a light cool toned pink and not at all flattering on my skin tone. As wilth all the Colour Riche lipsticks, lasting power is pretty poor and the price is quite expensive for a drugstore product.

on 6/27/2010 10:19:00 PM

I'm a pale skinned red head so I have to be careful about lipstick colors I use (so many things clash with me). But Pink Lady works beautifully as a base color beneath a beigy gloss. I recently decided to stock up on it for my purse, desk, gym bag, etc. But it now appears to be discontinued. Ugh. Anyone know good alternatives?

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i actually like pink lady. (nc45-nc50) its great for clubbing when u want that pink, fun, flirty lip. a warm, matte pink. i like to tone it down with a thin layer of concealer because it can be vibrant, especially on darker skin tones and im not a bold lip kinda girl. however, the shade of pink is perfect. deeper skin tones may have to minipulate their application if they dont want their lips too bold.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love loreal lipsticks but I really didnt like the color of pink lady, I would go with celeb by rimmel over this one

on 11/27/2009 1:13:00 PM

I don't see how this is especially better than other pinks. On me it's just okay.
Maybe the "pinks" I like best are actually mauves/roses? Eh? Don't know. Just found that this one is underwhelming.
I'm a LLL, graying dark blonde, grey-green eyes.

on 9/26/2009 1:58:00 PM

Subtle, creamy, moisturizing neutral light to med/light pink that looks very soft and pretty on. update..changing to 3..not much color..am liking a more saturated pink now.

I remember seeing this on Scarlet Johansen in (I think) Allure years ago. I doubt it was really this lipstick on her but I thought her lips looked so pretty. So I bought a tube. It was cheap. I love this color on me. Its soft, pretty and feminine. Its fairly neutral on me so I can wear it with almost any eye look. Besides MAC VGV this is my most worn lipstick.

on 3/11/2008 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have several of L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lipsticks and I love the formula. It lasts a decent length of time, and yet it feels moisturizing on the lips. The color Pink Lady is aptly named -- it is a pretty light pink and very classy. I like to accent my eyes and go light with my lips and this color is perfect for that.

on 12/6/2007 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave this lippie 5 stars because it captures the color pink in a way few other lipsticks do. It isn't garish, bluish, frosty, teenagey, washed-out, dusty, or any of the other offenses that often occur with this color. It's just a really pretty, neutral/warm pink. It can really brighten your face without looking obvious and it doesn't have to rely on tons of shimmer/glitter to do so. I have a very long, angular face with lots of shadows and thin lips -- I need a lipstick that makes me look alive and polished without falling into the overly bright or sparkly/glossy category. Because my lips are thin, darker colors are a no-no and if a light color (including pink) has too much brown in it, I look like a cadaver. This color strikes a nice balance. It's very wearable and looks great with a little clear balm over it.