MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Avant Gold

3.0

on 3/1/2007 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

No question about it, the effect this gives is simply gorgeous. Your face gets this beautiful soft focus glow...HOWEVER this also make me quite oily as the day progresses. I dont use it every day so I guess I can live with having to blot more on the days I use this. Luckily I got this in a swap. I would probably never buy it because of the oiliness factor.

on 8/15/2006 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've gone back and forth about this product, but when I just looked at my face approximately 4 hours after I applied this and realized it looked like I had nothing on, I've had to decide that this is not for me. It offers very little coverage and for me it's pointless. I was hoping it would have a little glow or something, but no.
*edit* I have now found a way to make this work for me. I use it over Revlon Skinlights (the moisturizer, not the foundation) in Bare Light. I'm using the MSF in Medium and I'm an NW20 for reference. That gives me the kind of look I was hoping for with this. I'll keep this review at 3 lippies for now, until I decide if this is really worth it. I really wanted something to give me this effect on its own.