MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Avant Gold

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

3.7

on 2/27/2007 5:46:00 AM

Wow, where has this been all my life! I've never before had an expirience like this with any other powder, infact i was always the anti-powder girl. Hated the effect powder gave the face, it always made the face look dusty and ashy. But this is heavenly. I have purchased this in Medium-Dark, for over all application and in Dark for contouring. Gives a flawless finish whether you apply it over foundation or on bare-skin. It sits nicely on the skin, makes you skin look like it is glowing from within. HG powder for me, for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I just bought this so I know it's a little early...Actually, I bought Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep Dark...It's beautiful. Now, my DDD skin is acne-prone and I have some hypepigmentation...OK..quite a bit, but I'm in my late 30s now and I'd rather show my less-than-flawless skin than be all made up. This erased some of the imperfections and gave me a nice shimmer. I'm using over MAC's Tinted Moisturizer in NW45. I'll update later but so far, I think this could be HG.

Firstly, this is my second my face product. My first is Blot pressed and i like it very much. I have Normal skin sometimes oily, and i purchased this in light. It was a good match for my NC15 skin which the usual NC15 is too dark some times. It looked nice when the SA put it on me, thus i decided to buy it. It was sheer, but had slight cover, and the finish is neither satin nor matte. When i wore it the next day, It looked just as nice, however i noticed the wearability did not last long at all. Within 2 hours, my face looked like an oil slick. Touching up was slightly cakey. Compared to Blot, this to me is inferior. I would stick with Blot powder. This may be better for dry or very dry skin types. And definitely not for humidity. EDIT: does not control oil, and clogged my pores after further use.