Prescriptives Eyelights Shadow Tint

Prescriptives Eyelights Shadow Tint

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best eyeshadow/primer! I got this as a gift and when you layer eyeshadow over it, the colors have a nice shine to them AND they stay all day ! Somebody told me that they liked my eyeshadow and that it looked like I had just done it! It goes to show you that this is the primer (or eyeshadow) that doesn't crease and it doesn't fade.

on 12/9/2006 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This is one of my favorite finds. I love the way it goes on and the way it lasts.

on 3/19/2005 6:46:00 PM

I have hint, which is shimmery medium gray, and marabou, which is dark smokey grayish purple. Both have beautiful soft slight shimmer, and I love soft but not greasy texture. It lasts all day, and makes a great base. This product is highly underrated IMO.

on 8/5/2004 2:17:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewers, Bubble makes a great eye shadow base. It is a nice, natural color. But not boring, it is a very flattering color. by the way, I have a medium skin tone. But I think any skin tone would look good in this.

on 4/29/2004 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I echo everyone here. I own Bubble (great base) and Tiptoe (great brown): they don't crease, they last and last, they are pretty & subtle colors, the tube is the best cream shadow packaging i've ever used (way better than other tubes or sticks), etc etc. Bubble is a great base and Tiptoe is a subtly shimmery brown. perfect for when i don't know what to do, cuz they always work. plus, they last so long!

on 12/2/2003 10:12:00 PM

I have this in Hint as well, it is a great color for a smokey eye look. They are not as pigmented as MAC Paints but go on smooth and have similar staying power which is GREAT!! I am a die hard MAC fan but wish they would take the hint about the packaging on their Paints and do something similar to this product, it is in an easy to use plastic tube.

on 4/4/2003 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also have this in Hint, and it makes my eyes so sexy and glamorous!!!! This stays on for quite a while, though maybe not as long as the MAC Untitled paint that I own. This lasts an amazingly long time--I've had mine for a year now, and I still have a little more than half of it left!!! I would definitely repurchase this and also the other colors!

I bought this based on a Cosmetics Company Store SA's recommendation for an eyeshadow base. I was looking for something with no or minimal color and no shimmer. Bubble fits the bill. The staying power is great under powder shadows and the color perfectly matches my LLL skin. It only requires a small amount of this gel-like product to create an base for shadow or to even out eyelid color and wear on it's own. This is a great find and I'm thinking of getting another one as a backup. Price at CCS: $10.50 IIRC. UPDATE 9/8/04: I still love this as an e/s base!! I try others, then always default to this one. Plan to stock up!

on 4/2/2003 2:20:00 PM

I second the first review. Lasting power is amazing -- it lasted all day on me, even through a workout! I have it in Hint, a beautiful shimmery silvery-grey. I actually think the packaging is much better than MAC Paints, with a narrower tip that allows you to squeeze out less, and you can get out the last drops, too, with the plastic tube. I just use my fingers to apply, and the tube lasts forever.