Kenzo Amour by Kenzo EDP

Kenzo Amour by Kenzo EDP

3.7

on 3/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

I like this perfume, not love. On me it is milky, vanilla rice pudding, and baby powder. I would love this and repurchase if it didn't have a harsh/bitter note to it. I would find it much more pleasant if it were smoother. Something in it bites my nose. Overall, it's still enjoyable to wear in cooler weather and at night before bed for a cozy, comforting experience. A spritz on my stomach is how I wear this particular scent. I will try layering it with some of my Lavanila Vanilla Coconut perfume and see what happens. Hopefully it will mellow out that annoying bitterness.

on 2/21/2016 3:58:00 AM

Beautifully soft, creamy and warm, a sweet gourmand scent which is elegant and not overpowering. To me it´s perfect for the colder season.

To Read all 215 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/12/2016 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have repurchased this perfume countless times now, it's just that perfect. I always get compliments (especially from men) when I wear this. It's the perfect creamy blend of rice, milk, and vanilla that just wraps around me like a cloud of comfort. The sillage is wonderful and it's quite strong (but NOT in a cloying/bad way), although I do wish the longevity was better, at least on me. Like I said before, this fragrance is just perfection.

on 2/17/2015 9:26:00 AM

Absolutely love this perfume. I have probably 40-50 perfumes and this is my favorite by far. I have been using this since it came out but I usually change to a lighter scent in the summer. I like all of Kenzo's perfumes but this is a true winner. When it is on my clothing I find myself sniffing it throughout the day just for a lift me up type moment.

on 10/13/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Warm, creamy rice pudding with a slight powder note :) Such a familiar and calming scent that stays soft and delicate on my skin - perfect for snuggling close.

on 9/19/2014 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A very warm, cuddly scent. It's powdery without being overly cloying for me. When I wear this in the humid Taiwan weather, it mixes well with my sweat. I get compliments when I wear this.

on 8/7/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I do not liek sweet scents but this one is special. I really think it has that unique scent that no other perfume has. I really like this Kenzo scent a lot.

on 7/12/2014 12:02:00 AM

This is my signature scent. I first sniffed this a couple years ago back in '11 or '12, liquid rice pudding came to mind and nothing else. Yet I really liked it. Warm, powdery scrummy gourmand is what I originally thought. It took a good year or two to purchase a bottle. However, when I did purchase a bottle, I found the scent to develop in complexity. This is a close-to-skin lingering scent, rather powdery but possesses a subtle warm smokey undertone. That could possibly be the incense note. There are florals in this scent, they're not the predominant feature. I can detect frangipani, (one of my favourite flowers), which adds a slight sweetness. This isn't a sweet scent as in: BS Fantasy range, Juicy Couture series or Aqualina Pink Sugar/Pink Sugar Aqualina (not sure of the brand & scent name order). Certainly not a bubblegum type of scent, it's far more mature and complex. It is: smokey, powdery, warm, subtly sweet. The bottle itself is a piece of art. Very modern & artist, it's easily in my top 3 of favourite perfume bottles. It's an understated scent that doesn't get enough raves and hype. Then again if so many people wore it I'd go off it, I've developed a taste for understated things. I love this and will certainly repurchase when bottle is used up, also I reach more for this in winter as it has that warmth I crave. Final note: anyone looking for either a) bubblegum very sweet scent b) an 'heavier' scent, look elsewhere you won't find it in this scent. I can't speak about product availability in countries foreign to the UK, but I had a battle on my hand to hunt this down. I have found a lot of carriers don't supply this anymore, apart from Allbeauty.com & Amazon. Allbeauty retail this for about £45-£50 ($77-$85/€56-€62 approx).

A thick and warm scent. I love the rice and tea notes. It's sweet but not too overwhelming and the scent does last long 6+ hours. Noticeable but safe and delicious!

on 12/18/2013 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree, there is a distinct Play-Do/almond scent at first, and it hangs around for a few minutes. However, it then settles into the most warm and soft vanilla/almond/musk scent. It reminds me of pillowy marshmallows and cozy sweaters. It is like Lea, but, less chocolate almond and more vanilla musk. I only wish that it had more "Oomph" and lasted longer. EDIT - I now have the EDP version in the gold bottle and I far prefer it. Now, it actually lasts for longer than 5 minutes. Yay!!

Popular Fragrances