50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I use this with the matching shampoo, and my hair ends up clean, shiny and detangled. This is one of the ones that I think has been improved over the years. I don’t need that much of this conditioner, either (APL/ armpit length hair). Sometimes I use a lemon rinse to help with chelating because of my well water, but other than that, I don’t really have to use too much of anything extra when I use this. A hint of serum when my hair is dry, maybe. My hair is fine & wavy, prone to frizz, and I have zero issues when I use these. The scent is citrus/ nectarine (maybe a bit plastic-y? I think it used to be a better scent), and they cost around $4.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

So this is my go to condtioner when I'm close to being broke lol. I bought this often when I had long hair because I went through condtioner like crazy with long hair. I don't remember if it added volume to my long hair, but it definitely helped detangle and smooth my hair. Plus I just loooove the scent.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

4 years ago

It's a pretty good volumizing conditioner if paired with the shampoo, but it is very very drying even to my ridiculously greasy hair. The scent Is pretty good but won't be repurchasing for sure

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I've been using this on and off for a few years; I don't really know why I keep repurchasing it. It isn't god-awful but it's not anything great either. Claims to volumize but I feel like it leaves a bit of a film that accelerates buildup. I'm not crazy about the scent but then again I'm not really an orange/citrus fan. Some days I use this and have nice hair, other days not so much, so it's not really a consistent product. Definitely not for anyone with dry hair as it does almost nothing for moisture. I just finished a bottle of this and I might repurchase again but not for a while since I've found conditioners I much prefer over this one.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Other

EyesOther

from

5 years ago

Pretty good everyday conditioner for my fine, straight, non-treated hair. It moisturises and eliminates the need for detangler without weighing me down. I can't say that it gives TONS of volume, but I don't have a lot of hair on the top of my head and I find my hair is definitely flatter when I use other (especially "hydrating") conditioners instead of this "volumising" one. I don't really need any additional treatments after using this but around once a week I'll rub some oil into my ends, especially if I've been blow drying a lot (which I usually don't). I rather like the scent but I do appreciate that it doesn't linger once the hair is dry. I have been using the Body Envy shampoo & conditioner since they first came out on the market. Though I occasionally try others, this is the combo that I keep stocking up on. I prefer this line to Pantene's Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
from

5 years ago

This conditioner really didn't do much for me. It definitely doesn't moisturize. I have to use a detangler afterwards to be able to brush my hair and I don't have thick frizzy hair at all. Gives me a little bit of body but nothing to get excited about. My hair just kinda hangs at times and I wanted to use something that gave it some boost. This isn't it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

Ran out of my Biolage Matrix Volumatherapie shampoo and as a one-off I've just used this matching shampoo and conditioner on the back of loving Herbal Essence's Fresh Balance mild clarifying shampoo. Despite oiling two days ago my hair became squeaky clean and stringy and I shed loads of hair into the plughole. Once I'd added a little of my usual Volumatherapie volumizing spray at the roots and L'Oreal Eversleek protective spray to the rest of my hair and blow-dried gently my hair was now smooth but unbelievably limp and felt slightly coated. I can tell my hair will be greasy by the evening. I think the shampoo on its own might be okay, but the conditioner is definitely no good and together they are a disaster. I might try using the shampoo with my usual conditioner in a few days and update.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

It sure did help with volume, but it didnt moisturize very well

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

6 years ago

I did not care for this at all and I wanted to like it since I adore the Hello Hydration conditioner in the Herbal Essences line. It smells nice, but that's about it. It left my hair an undefined, frizzy looking mess. I wanted to re-wash my hair when I saw how my hair had air-dried. I am so glad I picked up the travel size of this and not wasted money on a full bottle. Fortunatley it does slightly volumize so I can't knock off a lippie for that. Better suited for normal- slightly dry fine hair. Those with oily roots may want to pass as this builds up too soon.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I have been using this for a month with Herbal Essance's Totally Twisted. It is good at keeping my hair from tangling, and it is also very soft. Unfotunately, it also makes my hair frizzy. My hair still curls, but the curls are looser and not as pretty. I am going to be switching to a new conditioner once I empty the bottle.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm