KANEBO KATE Cheek Color

Filtered by hair type : Straight
KANEBO KATE Cheek Color
KATE Cheek Color

Mica,Talc, 2-Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Methicone, 2 Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: CI 77019, CI 77891, 75470, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499

on 8/10/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wished this came in more variety of colours. I own a pink & orange version. Loooove it! It gives you a lovely natural glow without chunky glitter, the brush is super oooper soft, packaging is compact so it's travel friendly but it's sturdy too. This doesn't have fragrance, which most Japanese cosmetics do..& I love for sensitive skin. I just love it!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got mine in OR-1, and am loving it for the peachy-apricot effect on my medium Asian skintone (MAC NW20). I am not a big fan of glitter so the very light shimmer in the highlighting pan is just perfect for me. Maybe because I am light-handed when it comes to makeup, so the blusher doesn't show up after about 5hours after I step out of the house. But while it lasts, the shade is very natural and I definitely appreciate the super-fine texture of the powder.

on 4/19/2009 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So sorry to disagree, I have this in RD-1, the other one, I think its orange (I tossed it aside, its lost). The texture of the powder is excellent, just a tiny tiny hint of glow/shimmer; no sparkles.
Speaking of the RD-1, it is not red, but a dusty rose colour, it occupies only 1/3 of the pan, while 2/3 is the hi-liter, which I have no use at all.

What I am not happy with it is the pigmentation, I like my blush to be highly pigmented that I barely touch the brush & enables me to have a wash of natural colour. It should let the foundation underneath to show thru, thus making the entire look dimensional.
It takes a lot more of this product to show up on my NC 30 skin, as compared to my Mac's Merrily, Peachykeen, Truly Red (discontinued).

on 3/26/2009 7:55:00 AM

I am really in a state of shock: how such cheap blush can be so silky and nice and have such soft and perfect brush??
The packaging is pretty too. It's simple and neat, and also very compact and light, so its easy to carry in your purse.
Before I always used blush by Chanel, which has a very rude brush if compare with this one!
I would defenetely buy this product again! Japanese cosmetics is my addiction (because it's good and so cheap)!!!
PS: I have it in OR-1, but wanna purchase in other shadows as well.

Popular Blush Products