Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Eye Lights Matte- Matte Shell

No Image

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very nice pencil! I use this on my lid sometimes or my brow bone. My favorite use is on the water line! I'll admit it doesn't stay the best but it's such a natural shade and it makes me look awake!

I wish this wasnt a "self sharpening" product. I am between a Mac NW20 and NW25, no real yellow or pink tones to my skin, I am more neutral...light-medium skin tone and I have the medium ash anastasia brow powder.

Product: Great. Not obvious - i mean its not Like I swept a cream coloured eyeshadow just under my eye. it looks super natural, like the under brow area is naturally highlighted...but not so natural that it is your skin tone.

Lasts all day, really does lift the brow, it IS NOT PINK! it is a mix of a peachy very very light undertione, cream, , not cool toned. It is the colour you'd imagine shell to be... Unfortunately it isn't sold alone anymore, only in brow duality, which sux because i don't like shimmer!!!!!

I use it every day, have had it for 4 months now, and ive sharpened it once only. This will definitely last me at least 2 years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

wow i like the look of this soft pencil under my brows!! it enchances them and gives a soft glow to my brow bone!! :) the color is very light with a bit of yellow in it, it's really pretty

on 12/9/2006 3:46:00 PM

I'm so glad I got this one over Matte Buff. Shell complements my light, yellow-toned skin perfectly, itself being a cream color with yellow tones. No shimmer, but somehow this manages to make you look fresher and perkier. The texture is soft and creamy but dries to a powdery finish. I have no quibble over the packaging either, which is attractively girly. I do wish the price were lower, but would be willing to pay this in the future. I think I would repurchase, as it's so much more convenient to use than a normal highlighter or an eyeshadow.

This pencil is a staple in my stash since the first time I've used it! Absloutely my go to highlighter. This big pencil, with its gorgeous soft pink/peachy matte color really lifts my brows. I put a line under my brows and fade it with the tip of my ringfinger. The product blends very well when it meets the eyeshadow on my browbone. What I also like to do with this one, is put it on my waterline, to really open up my eyes. For me it works like magic and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I will definitely buy this one again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is a staple for me. i bought it at sephora so i have the dual matte/shimmer and i never use the shimmer side so i will be purchasing off the anastasia website next time. it's very creamy to apply and a very thin line under my brows make them look instantly polished. it blends out very nicely and shadows go over it very well. once blended it doesn't even look like i have anything on there, it just makes my brows look freshly plucked. i also use it on the lower waterline every day and it makes my eyes look brighter and more awake and it lasts pretty much all day. it works great on the inner corner as well. it also works well around the lipline in the cupid's bow. (i have a little redness there that looks like bleeding lip color). this is a multi-functional product and worth every penny to me.