Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, DI-PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER ADIPATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, POLYBUTENE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. [May Contain /Peut Contenir / /-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 30 (CI 73360), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), D&C RED NO. 22 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 21 (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 7 (CI 15850), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163)].

LOVE THIS. I first bought this a couple years ago but I lost it and forgot the colour and brand which lead to me searching and swatching high and low until I finally found it again. I have fairly thin, pale lips and I find that wearing lipstick draws attention to that however a little lining with this guy in the shade innocent is amazing! The colour blends in perfectly with my lips and gives me just enough definition so they look fuller and totally natural. This glides on easily and doesn't smudge but also doesn't leave you with a really obvious line, the texture seems a bit tacky however I'm not used to wearing anything on my lips so I think I just notice it more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm surprised these lip liners have such good reviews, as I really am not a fan. I have two colours, Red Diva (a classic blueish red) and Under My Spell (a dark berry) and while the colours are lovely and they wore quite well, everything else was a let down.
Firstly, the packaging. I'm probably in the minority for disliking twist up pens for make-up, as I find they break very easily, as one of them did the first time I used it. I prefer using pencils that need to be sharpened because you can control the shape of the end point much better.
I also found that they dragged on my lips, and I couldn't get a clean line with them and had to touch up with concealer after applying, which is an unnecessary extra step. They also feathered a bit.
In Australia these liners are $10 each - it would be a bargain if they performed brilliantly, but I found it to be a waste of money for the product as it is.

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in Addiction and I love it. The colour might be a bit too dark for me but the formula is not drying at all, which is something I struggle with. The colour is nice and lasts all day on me. It is creamy and glides on nicely. I like how it is a roll up type of pencil, and not a sharpenable one.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just perfect. I have the shade 'eastend snob' and its a perfect pink on my fair skin. Works really well with macs angel and creme cup and any other light pink! I really love the finish of these and they are fairly inexpensive! Want to try other colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Goes on nicely and stays put. Great lipliner for the price. it's a little creamy so if it is extended too far out of the tube it will break easily. Works ok alone, works better as a base with lipstick over it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good lipliner. I have in the colours Rapture and Addiction. They both have great staying power and do not feather. However, I'm only giving it 2 lippies because it feels gross on my lips when I'm eating anything oily. I've worn other lip products but never had this gross, oily, goopy feeling on my lips. It actually made me nauseous. If I know I'm not going to be eating I'll wear it but since I can't not eat.... Lol! A shame because Addiction is a lovely colour.

Love everything about this product! It's long wearing a true colour and the price is great

I am in love with this formula! The shade 'Epic' on my NC30-35 skin is a 100% dupe for MAC's Whirl lipliner. In fact this paired with MAC's new Whirl lipstick is my go to lip at the moment.

Not only was it something like $4 at Target, I almost prefer it to my more expensive MAC pencils because it's not as dry. There is more wax in the Rimmel pencil which allows the product to glide as you're lining your lips; the MAC lipliners can feel really dry and drag which I hate. Plus the tip is angled giving you more control and precision.

Lipliner is really having a moment right now and this is a GREAT one at a great price.

I will be picking up more shades!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is for the shade 20 Rich. I absolutely adore this lip liner and I WISH I had tried it a year ago. Rich is literally the perfect nude liner for my lips. It's a medium-dark brown with a hint of mauvy-pink and it could not be a more perfect nude for my NW45 lips.

It applies very well. It's incredibly pigmented and slightly creamy as it applies. I wouldn't go as far to say that this is very creamy but it's stiff enough that you get a good line but it's not stiff enough to feel dry or feel like it's tugging your lips. It's a good texture for a lip liner to have.

I love these automatic liners because I don't have to sharpen them! I do dislike the fact that I don't know that I've run out of the liners until the swivel stops dispensing product but I'll take that over sharpening and product wasting any day.

The price isn't cheap at $6.98CDN but I'll bite the bullet and continually do so because this is the best liner at this price point with a colour so deep and perfect anywhere. I'd rather pay $6.98 for one pencil then $19.50 for a MAC liner.

I love this liner and I'll continually purchase it so long as its available!

I'm in love with Epic by Exaggerate. Very good product and rolls on well! I went to 5 stores just to find Epic because my sister told me about it. Although, I did spend more at CVS ($8), I didn't care as long as I got my hands on it. Such a hot color!

Popular Lip Liners