Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, DI-PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER ADIPATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, POLYBUTENE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE, BORON NITRIDE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. [May Contain /Peut Contenir / /-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 30 (CI 73360), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), D&C RED NO. 22 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 21 (CI 45380), D&C RED NO. 7 (CI 15850), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163)].

I would panic if they discontinued this lip pencil in the shade "Innocent". It is the only beige/nude lip pencil on me that isn't too pink, brown, grey, dark or terra cotta (all of which tend to change the shades I prefer to wear on my lips a rather unflattering color!)

I can wear it with almost anything (I only wear sheer pinks and beiges) and the texture and colour make it easy for me to over-line my lips just a little bit. If I am wearing a much paler nude, I tend to go for something like NYX pencil in Nude Beige or maybe MAC Oak.Try it with a sheer nude gloss from your collection that normally makes you look dead. This is a great dimension adder that doesn't go over the top, giving you that "I lined my lips 80's style" look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I used to love Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners. I loved their soft texture, how they stayed in place for me, and their slanted tip made it easy to line my lips so they looked more symmetrical.

I'm not sure what happened. I recently purchased several and they STINK SO BADLY they're unusable. Every color I purchased smelled rancid. I had to throw them all away. Money wasted.

It's not even a one-off thing. Now, when I see the displays I pull a random Exaggerate lip liner, pull the cap off and smell it. Still rancid. I don't know if the formula changed or if my sense of smell has; either way, I won't be buying these again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this and the 1000 kisses lipliners are some of the best lipliners from the drugstore hands down. i like that this one is very creamy, it glides on effortlessly, no tugging on the lips whatsoever. it's also very longlasting, very pigmented, gives a matte finish, and does extend the wear of my lipstick on top. color range is also good. its a bit drying and smells a little plastic-y tho, but it's very cheap so i can overlook past that issue. very satisfied with my purchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip liner. I have it in the shade Eastend Snob (mauve-pink. it's so gorgeous & it's my dupe for Nars lip pencil in Sex Machine. I was very hesitant to buy this because reviewers on here kept saying the pencil breaks so it led me to believe it's dry & doesn't give enough color & waste of product. However, it's not . . . It gives a lot of color & it's definitely dry on & feels dry but it doesn't look dry. Looks smooth!!! Looks very smooth.and I don't twist too much pencil so it never breaks for me. I just twist enough so it doesn't break & it's no big deal if I need to twist more. I have one of the Stila lip stain lipsticks & that is dryer than this & cracks sometimes. But this is a lip pencil so I shouldn't compare the 2 but honestly they both have same staying power & color effect. 2 thumbs up!

LOVE THIS. I first bought this a couple years ago but I lost it and forgot the colour and brand which lead to me searching and swatching high and low until I finally found it again. I have fairly thin, pale lips and I find that wearing lipstick draws attention to that however a little lining with this guy in the shade innocent is amazing! The colour blends in perfectly with my lips and gives me just enough definition so they look fuller and totally natural. This glides on easily and doesn't smudge but also doesn't leave you with a really obvious line, the texture seems a bit tacky however I'm not used to wearing anything on my lips so I think I just notice it more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm surprised these lip liners have such good reviews, as I really am not a fan. I have two colours, Red Diva (a classic blueish red) and Under My Spell (a dark berry) and while the colours are lovely and they wore quite well, everything else was a let down.
Firstly, the packaging. I'm probably in the minority for disliking twist up pens for make-up, as I find they break very easily, as one of them did the first time I used it. I prefer using pencils that need to be sharpened because you can control the shape of the end point much better.
I also found that they dragged on my lips, and I couldn't get a clean line with them and had to touch up with concealer after applying, which is an unnecessary extra step. They also feathered a bit.
In Australia these liners are $10 each - it would be a bargain if they performed brilliantly, but I found it to be a waste of money for the product as it is.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good lipliner. I have in the colours Rapture and Addiction. They both have great staying power and do not feather. However, I'm only giving it 2 lippies because it feels gross on my lips when I'm eating anything oily. I've worn other lip products but never had this gross, oily, goopy feeling on my lips. It actually made me nauseous. If I know I'm not going to be eating I'll wear it but since I can't not eat.... Lol! A shame because Addiction is a lovely colour.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Goes on nicely and stays put. Great lipliner for the price. it's a little creamy so if it is extended too far out of the tube it will break easily. Works ok alone, works better as a base with lipstick over it.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just perfect. I have the shade 'eastend snob' and its a perfect pink on my fair skin. Works really well with macs angel and creme cup and any other light pink! I really love the finish of these and they are fairly inexpensive! Want to try other colours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in Addiction and I love it. The colour might be a bit too dark for me but the formula is not drying at all, which is something I struggle with. The colour is nice and lasts all day on me. It is creamy and glides on nicely. I like how it is a roll up type of pencil, and not a sharpenable one.