Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

2.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Once again, I find myself in the minority. This fragrance is just over the top. There is no way I could stand myself, or anyone else for that matter, wearing this all day. Ugh.

I love this perfume. I always wear VA and when I ran out of my fourth bottle, I wanted to switch it up a little bit- I tried Aloha Tiare and I liked that one, but then my mom got this one. And I am SO in love. This is very food-y but very real. It doesn't smell artificial at all and the best part of it is that it helps curb my sweet tooth cravings =D no complaints here.

on 2/23/2005 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm giving this a two since it's not actually offensive to me, but I see no point in smelling like a Jell-O pudding pop. I was hoping for a more complex, sophisticated chocolate fragrance.

on 9/27/2004 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Scrumptious chocolately goodness! My first whiff of this made me think of chocolate Teddy Grahams (drool). Now that I smell my sample, I can detect the orange and vanilla in there. The Sephora SA thought it smelled like marshmallows. After she mentioned that, it did make me think of smores. All in all, this scent is wonderful--makes me feel warm, naive, happy.

on 2/20/2003 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Smells AWFUL on me. I like chocolate, if it's sweet, but this one smells very bitter, and raunchy. Maybe it's my body chemistry. I bought a big size of this on ebay, thinking I was getting a good deal, and knew I had to love it. Wrong. Please try it first before you buy it, and see how it wears on you. This one is just definitely not my type of perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I thought this scent was horrible. It reminded me of chocolate mixed with peanut butter. I didnt notice any vanilla or orange. I guess the scent could be bitter dark chocolate. It was just all around bad. I had to get it off my arm immediately.