Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

2.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs! LOL for once I completely concur with the other reviewers.

Pros: ..
- A foody gourmand heavier on the chocolate than some fragrances. Very comforting also because it does smell liek cocoa puffs and chocolately breakfast pastries.
- Pretty long lasting on my skin though not as wella s some of the other CSP's. Much better lasting than my true chocolate favorite, Serendiptious.
- Stays true to its own scent.

Cons:
- PRICE! like all the CSP's VERY expensive unless you buy it online. Iwas fortunate enough to trade for it.
- Very linear. Most of the CSP's are pretty basic and true to the scent they are emulating, but this one more than most. Never changes and though I like it, kinda boring to smell like milk soaked chocolate puffs all day. I'd prefer more depth to it.
-Packaging annoys me as usual-impossible to tell how much is left in the can. But its sturdy.

Overall I like it but dont LOVE it.

on 11/26/2005 8:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Interesting scent. Initially it's a warm, rich, roasted chocolate scent. The drydown process reveals a nuttier, smokey scent, which my nose doesn't particularly care for. The end result leaves me smelling like everyone else... Cocoa Puffs! For winter, I actually like the scent!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The chocolatey opening isn't too bad, but the sicky sweet drydown - reminiscent of spoiled vanilla pudding - is too much for me to handle.

on 2/20/2003 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Smells AWFUL on me. I like chocolate, if it's sweet, but this one smells very bitter, and raunchy. Maybe it's my body chemistry. I bought a big size of this on ebay, thinking I was getting a good deal, and knew I had to love it. Wrong. Please try it first before you buy it, and see how it wears on you. This one is just definitely not my type of perfume.

Popular Fragrances