Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.8

on 7/30/2007 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Okay, I finally bit the bullet and tried a DiorShow mascara. I actually like this mascara and will sacrifice my frugality to purchase it again. This mascara is designed for girls like me. I have long, naturally curly lashes and I've found that sometimes they are too curly (imagine that). I use the wand on this mascara to get all to all my lashes and "fan them outward". I've found the formulation to be pretty good. I have oily skin and I haven't found it to be flaky or smudgy. The black is black enough for me. I also find that proper application does not cause clumps. I have nice feathery lashes that are perfect for everyday wear. To amp to the look, I sometimes make DiorShow Waterproof as my top coat. Marvelous! The price is a little outrageous on thought -- but it's a splurge I'm ready to commit to. :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If you are looking for an everyday mascara, this is perfect. It highlights but doesn't super-thicken or super-curl (it curls just a little bit). However, the best thing about this mascara is that it stays on, REGARDLESS. I've cried, wiped my eyes, slept - and it does not come off. Only until I use eye makeup remover does it budge. And it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's a lot of money to pay for everyday mascara, but I've had difficulty finding something that doesn't clump and look ridiculous so I thought it was worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It went straight back, I thought I looked amazing in Sephora (always stay near those windows!), - long, thick, dark lashes for night. Got home and wondered how I could even see past all the clumps. I kept re-applying, had friends apply, barely put any on, and still it kept clumping.

I have long, thick, curly tangled lashes with two stubbornly straight ones on each eye and use Clinique's naturally glossy for day. Very sweet enhancement, stays on in wind, rain and with my sensitive teary eyes, my lashes still feel soft and doesn't flake or clump on me.

Anyway...when will I finally find the evening version of this?! I've been looking for years and am tired of returning mascara to Sephora!

And the wand isn't the savviest they've put out..........
Would not buy again

on 4/11/2010 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Got this in Azure solely for a subtle pop of tasteful color. I place just a bit on the tips of my lashes after my HG Blackout. This method of application keep this look from appearing tawdry. I have yet to work up the courage to try full on application.