Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is for someone who has money to waste an wants a natural look. It did nothing for me but it did not clump at first. Its very dry an after having for a little while it dried out even more an was uselss.. I threw it out. On top of it for what I paid for it... The silver designs on the bottle were completly rubbed off by then an always had silver flakes on my fingers when trying to use it.. Can't even make a decent tube for it to be in let alone the product..Never again. Drugstore brands all the way. Cheap, they work an if I end up throwing it out no big deal. Don't know why people would waste the money on this..Prob just cuz its name brand..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this in Azur Blue, as my Too Faced Lash Injection blue mascara is just about in the grave. I seem to like Dior's colored mascaras much better. It is a bright blue, and if worn alone, extremely obvious (not that I mind). I actually put a layer of black mascara on first, and then apply this to the tips of my top and bottom lashes. It makes my green eyes look brighter and much more awake, and the whites look whiter. It is expensive for a neon blue mascara, but I do like it. My lashes are already very long, thick, and curled, but it does make an obvious lengthening as well.

on 12/8/2009 4:22:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara at the moment. I like the fact that the brush is not made of rubber and it's small enough so that I don't mess up my lids with it. It is easy to build up the volume and avoid clumping.

on 7/4/2009 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Advertising addiction got me. I thought id buy a more expensive mascara to "pamper" myself. This is a good mascara. I have no complaints. When used with a primer it lengthens very very well and separates nicely. But really NOT worth the price which is why I give it 2 lippies. I returned it to Macy's after 3 days, I really couldnt justify the $30. In a blind test with another mascara it would give me similar results. If you have the money, go for it, if not, lots of other mascaras will do the same.

on 6/7/2009 3:05:00 PM

Great everyday mascara- I use brown. It holds a curl nicely. Doesn't clump. The brush seems like it gets clogged with product, but I've found that even with that, I never end up with a bunch of it on my lashes. The biggest downside is the price. It is SO expensive. I want to try out other daytime worthy mascaras before I buy this again.

on 6/4/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Diorshow Iconic is the best Mascara I have ever used.
But I got greedy for length and wanted to try the Unlimited.
I was bitterly disappointed. It made my eyelashes look like Spiders legs and I don't think it lengthened any more than the Iconic.
It was a clumpy mess.
I think I am a rubber bristle convert.
I bought the Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara which leaves this one for dead..

I thike that this is more compact than the regular Diorshow... I just prefer the brush on the regular Diorshow as well... All in all... not as good as Diorshow

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok...this mascara is great for lenghening.....my lashes are so short I need a magnifying lens to find them....and this makes my lashes actually look kinda long. The bad (isn't there always a bad?).....the tube is quite small and the mascara is quite messy.

However, I will deal with small and messy in order to have lashes....

on 5/13/2008 6:39:00 AM

This mascara is the best I have ever used and I have tried many!
It is perfect in every way!

It darkens, thickens, lengthens and curls and once your master the brush... you will be so happy!

I love it and am willing for oversee the price... because it is extremely worth it!

on 4/13/2008 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm really not impressed by this mascara. I wasn't really in the market for new mascara, but a lovely swapper sent me this as an extra, so I was excited to try it out after hearing all of the hype. And, that's exactly what it was...just hype.

The first thing I noticed was that after I curled my lashes, the second I put this mascara on the curl was gone. I have naturally long lashes (people have mistaken them for fake on occasion) and this made my lashes just stick straight out. ALL curl was gone.

I also noticed that it adds absolutely NO volume to the lashes. Sure, it made them look long, but it also made them look skinny. No thickness at ALL. I applied -3- coats, and all I accomplished was my lashes sticking to each other, but no added volume.

The price of this mascara is what you pay simply for having something that says Dior on it. The Lancome mascaras I've used are a million times better, not to mention that my current mascara L'Oreal Original Voluminous ($7 at drug stores) makes my lashes look FABULOUS. Save your money, this stuff isn't worth it.