Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.7

on 8/3/2009 5:31:00 PM

I adore this mascara! It gives you long, fluttery lashes and the colour pigment is long-lasting. The tube design is sleek and glamorous, with the Dior logo printed in silver on the side. The wand has two sides- one curved and one flat. This allows you to build the length and volume. I haven't tried the original Diorshow, so I can't compare them, but I'm definitely impressed with this one! Because it's fast-drying, you don't have to worry about little smudges above your eyelids. Overall it's pretty much perfect!

i absolutely love this mascara! takes my lashes to the maximum drama! thick and also long! doesnt flake or clump and curls stay put a loooooong time! i particularly love the mascara wand, its thin and easy to use! this along with MAC Zoomlash are my HG mascaras!

on 7/19/2008 2:06:00 AM

I love how this mascara lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. I use bourjois during the day and dior for my night time outings. Amazing! Until I find another mascara that compares to this, I will definitely will repurchase.

on 7/16/2008 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YUK! This is awful and way too expensive for something I hate. DONT waste your money. It wont hold a curl at all and it flakes like crazy. I expected a lot more from Dior. This is such a bummer for me.
Its going back to sephora this week.

on 5/30/2008 3:07:00 PM

I have tried many mascaras through the years and found that Diorshow Unlimited gives my eyes the "vavavavoom" they need. I use this over regular Diorshow. I find that original Diorshow gives me super volume and then this lengthens perfectly. I no longer have to use an eyelash curler. I am HOOKED!

on 1/20/2008 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample from Sephora and I really like this! I only have 2 problems with it:
1) It flakes too soon after applying, and 2) It costs way too much to buy the full-sized! I dislike spending more than $10 on a tube of mascara that I have to discard in 3 months. Dior & Chanel have ridiculously priced cosmetics, and simply not worth the hefty price tags, IMO. So, even tho I enjoyed the sample, I know I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love Diorshow, and when I went to repurchase, the SA said that this product is even better. I bought two of them so I could get the GWP. This was about 6 months ago. I am finally finishing the second tube and frankly, I am very disappointed with the product. It is not anywhere near the power of the original Diorshow, and it is true, it used to affect my eyes whereas the original Diorshow did not. It did not make my eyes pop, it did not make my eyes look like they had false eyelashes like Diorshow did. It was just a regular mascara, very black mind you, but nothing spectacular and certainly not worth the money IMO. I will not be repurchasing. Their Ultima mascara with the regular Diorshow on the tips will give the best bang for the buck.

on 10/22/2007 7:36:00 AM

I bought this mascara after a friend told me she was so pleased with the normal diorshow.
Although it is so expensive i still bought, i got a discount and thought i had made a very good purchase.

The brush has 2 sides, thye curved one is to put the mascara on and the straight one is to push the lashes up for maximum lift effect, as i was told ;)

But this mascara became a huge disapointment....
it does give lenght BUT the volume is far to be found...
maybe i will try the normal diorshow with the huge brush, maybe that one will give me the effect i am looking for ;)

This is an excellent mascara, but it's not my HG. It takes time to apply, isn't as black as I'd like, can clump, and loosens the nice curl I get after I curl my lashes. So I usually end up having to curl again, which sometimes makes it flake. BUT it makes my lashes look better than most other mascaras I've tried, and it doesn't smudge (which is very hard for me to find, since I have oily skin). I tried the regular Diorshow but couldn't stand the huge brush; I have small eyes with long fine lashes and the brush was just a huge hassle. This was a lot easier to use and I didn't see a big difference in how it made my lashes look. I would buy this again, but I also plan to do a little research to see if I can find something better first.

on 3/7/2007 12:28:00 PM

This is an OK mascara, but not worth the price in my opinion. I usually use YSL Faux Cils, but I decided to try Unlimited because I thought it would be nice to have another mascara for length, curl, and separation (YSL is volumizing). It didn't do any of these things any better than FC, and it didn't volumize much at all (though it doesn't claim to volumize, so I can't knock it for that!). I do like it better that the original Diorshow. It's a nice basic mascara, but it doesn't stand out from the pack. I'll stick to YSL.