Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.3

on 1/2/2008 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used the original DiorShow mascara when it first came out and loved it. Went back and got the DiorShow Unlimited, and it clumps like CRAZY. Maybe it's because it's a fresh tube and the tube leaves too much product on the brush, but I have to spend a while combing out my lashes after I apply. In fact, it clumps so much that I have a hard time getting a second coat on, so it's pretty difficult to observe its effects with just one coat.

It also has a tendency to rub off in my undereye area even when I only apply to upper lashes. Maybe it'll be better when it dries out a little.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It seemed to work great at first, but a month into it, I didn't feel like it gave enough oomph to my lashes. Then it got pretty clumpy.
On the plus side, it doesn't smudge unless I RUB my eyes.

But, I'll be looking for something that'll make my lashes even longer

I love this mascara, in one coat it gives this everyday lash look that's just right for me.

In two or more coat, it's perfect even for a party. It's easy to use and when you have curled your lashes, this mascara WILL coat very close to the base.
The problem is, the price, my friend gave me this mascara, so it's no issue for this one, but after this mascara expires, it is a little pricey.

Another problem was that I'm not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof or not, but it smudges pretty bad after contact with water or after I scratch my eyes.

on 11/9/2006 5:33:00 PM

I have used the original Diorshow but isn't the one for me.
I tried the Diorshow Unlimited mascara which doesn't clump my eyelashes together yet it elongates my straight eyelashes and curls them istantly. It's as though you have perfectly curled your eyelashes before applying the mascara. However, I don't know the effects of this mascara when using an eyelash curler because I haven't tried it yet but it must be amazing!!!

A total good one!