Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.7

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

luv luv luv luv this mascara!! one of the best i've tried. It lengthens and gives a lil volume but the only problem was that it dries out fairly quickly like 2 months. But still its wonderful considering it doesn't clump or flake either.

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I have it in brown and it is just amazing. Not much volume, but tons of length and curl. The brush is great for grabbing every lash and the formula does not dry out like the original DiorShow. It's never clumpy and I never, ever have any flaking. If I need dramatic, thick, black lashes, I use Blackout, but for everyday glam, this fits the bill.

on 4/11/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had always wanted to try this. I had a gift certificate to Sephora so I got it. I am disappointed. It truly is no better than any other run of the mill mascara in my opinion. Nothing bad about it but yet nothing super. I would like to try EA ceramide mascara next.

on 4/10/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very disappointed, this one was very hard to apply and was very clumpy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dior's DiorShow mascaras, IMO do live up to the hype. Unlimited is my absolute favourite. I stuck with the regular DiorShow for a while, switched over to Blackout, before [accidentally!] ending up with Unlimited.

I used the original 5X/week [school] for 2 years before my eyelashes seemed to get bored, and the effect wasn't as good. Also, I found the brush for both the Original and Blackout too big and bulky. Unlimited has a nice, thin brush that is alot more controllable after an all-nighter, getting ready for school before coffee when I'm not all that alert. I'm not bopping myself in the eye. When applying mascara to the bottom lashline, I don't brush up against the side of my nose with the brush.

I have long lashes, that are quite straight, and I suffer from the dreaded blonde lashes. Unlimited - moreso than Blackout & the original, IMO - curls well. I do get it in black, and it doesn't flake [which was a problem I've had with Lancome and why I switched over to Dior.] I don't notice the fragrance people mentioned earlier - either to say "Smells rank!" or "Yummy." It's not as dramatic as the original or Blackout, which makes it perfect for everyday.

I don't find it dries out any quicker than any other mascara I have. It is pricey, though, when you're replacing it every 3-5 months. So, if you're looking for a nice mascara and are willing to spend a little extra, or this is one of your only beauty extravagances, it's definately worth it.

on 12/14/2008 12:27:00 PM

This mascara is just alright. Nothing special. Does pretty much what any drugstore mascara can do in my opinion. Its not like its a bad mascara, jsut not worth the money, thats all. But is you have money to spend and you want to try it, why not?

on 3/27/2008 11:57:00 PM

This mascara has a funky wand that is straight on one side and curved on the other making it awkward to use. It takes about 5-6 coats to get enough mascara on your lashes to make a difference, it takes FOREVER to dry and gets all over my lids and brow, it doesn't add the length that I am used to with my Lancome mascaras, AND a few hours later it crumbles off only to start the process all over again. The drug store mascara that I used in 6th grade was better than this. I am taking this back as soon as possible.

on 3/7/2008 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this when I went to buy the original Diorshow after hearing loads of good things about it. I ended up buying that one instead because the MA said the Unlimited version was the best for length. If this is true, then the original one must be really pitiful. I have used much cheaper mascaras that are way better than this. It adds a bit of length, but nothing spectacular, and really doesn't do anything in terms of volume. If you want a good lengthening mascara that really makes a difference, go for YSL effet faux cils, which is a thousand times better.

First of all, if I'm not mistaken this is the only DiorShow mascara without that horrible perfumy smell, which is why I bought it over the others (IMO perfume is not meant to go anywhere near your eyes). Actually this mascara adds great length and I was initially very impressed until I looked in the mirror several hours later to find it had flaked all over the place. Major deal-breaker. Definitely not worth the CDN $30+ I paid for it. *sigh*