Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.0

on 9/17/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I received a small mascara size as a gift, I liked it and I thought why not try the regular size. It volumes and lengthens to the point that i look like i am wearing false lashes. However the brush wand is too big for my small eyes it gets everywhere. That could be fixed if I used a mascara guard but i don't have one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Sephora SA recommended this for me when I asked about the original Diorshow. She claimed that it does exactly what Diorshow does, but with smaller brush which was meant to be friendlier for smaller eyes. At first I was a little offset by the "small eyes" comment (I'm Asian and my monolid doesn't help), but I snapped myself out of it and convinced myself she's just speaking the truth and I should trust her for being real about it. I really wasn't that impressed by it for the first month or so. I liked the smell and it gave me volume, but it not much separation. Sometimes I would be left with four huge pieces of glossy eyelashes..we call those clumps. So a lash comb was my best friend. This became more pleasurable to use once it started drying up and getting thicker, because it gave me more length, and I would counter the clumps with my lash comb. I just don't think it's that memorable of a mascara and it certainly does not give me the same results as the original Diorshow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Waste of money. Two coats and it clumps like no other

on 7/4/2009 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Advertising addiction got me. I thought id buy a more expensive mascara to "pamper" myself. This is a good mascara. I have no complaints. When used with a primer it lengthens very very well and separates nicely. But really NOT worth the price which is why I give it 2 lippies. I returned it to Macy's after 3 days, I really couldnt justify the $30. In a blind test with another mascara it would give me similar results. If you have the money, go for it, if not, lots of other mascaras will do the same.

on 6/4/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Diorshow Iconic is the best Mascara I have ever used.
But I got greedy for length and wanted to try the Unlimited.
I was bitterly disappointed. It made my eyelashes look like Spiders legs and I don't think it lengthened any more than the Iconic.
It was a clumpy mess.
I think I am a rubber bristle convert.
I bought the Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara which leaves this one for dead..

on 4/13/2009 11:50:00 AM

I love this mascara. I have straight and short lashes and this one really blackens every single lash. It doesn't clump or smudge. It works really well for me as an everyday go to mascara but I don't think it's for extreme volume/dramatic looks.

The only gripe I have about this product is the price, kinda expensive vs. the drugstore but again, it works better for me than the other cheaper brands.

I thike that this is more compact than the regular Diorshow... I just prefer the brush on the regular Diorshow as well... All in all... not as good as Diorshow

on 8/18/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this on my cousin and it looked amazing! But when I bought mines, it's just too liquidy for me. I have weird looking eyelashes, so this mascara makes it clump like crazy. But some actually make my lashes look more fuller, longer, and it doesn't clump at all. It takes a lot to be one of my favorite mascaras and this just didn't cut it.

on 7/19/2008 2:06:00 AM

I love how this mascara lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. I use bourjois during the day and dior for my night time outings. Amazing! Until I find another mascara that compares to this, I will definitely will repurchase.

on 7/16/2008 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YUK! This is awful and way too expensive for something I hate. DONT waste your money. It wont hold a curl at all and it flakes like crazy. I expected a lot more from Dior. This is such a bummer for me.
Its going back to sephora this week.