Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

2.7

on 7/4/2009 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Advertising addiction got me. I thought id buy a more expensive mascara to "pamper" myself. This is a good mascara. I have no complaints. When used with a primer it lengthens very very well and separates nicely. But really NOT worth the price which is why I give it 2 lippies. I returned it to Macy's after 3 days, I really couldnt justify the $30. In a blind test with another mascara it would give me similar results. If you have the money, go for it, if not, lots of other mascaras will do the same.

on 7/30/2007 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Okay, I finally bit the bullet and tried a DiorShow mascara. I actually like this mascara and will sacrifice my frugality to purchase it again. This mascara is designed for girls like me. I have long, naturally curly lashes and I've found that sometimes they are too curly (imagine that). I use the wand on this mascara to get all to all my lashes and "fan them outward". I've found the formulation to be pretty good. I have oily skin and I haven't found it to be flaky or smudgy. The black is black enough for me. I also find that proper application does not cause clumps. I have nice feathery lashes that are perfect for everyday wear. To amp to the look, I sometimes make DiorShow Waterproof as my top coat. Marvelous! The price is a little outrageous on thought -- but it's a splurge I'm ready to commit to. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

After being a huge fan of the regular Diorshow, I thought I'd try the Azure Blue for a pop of color and mistakenly bought DiorShow Unlimited instead of the regular. Mistake indeed. After ooo-ing and ahh-ing over the color I applied this to my lashes only to be left with a clumpy mess. WHY!? URGH! This is going back to Sephora and I'll pick up the regular in the fab Azure Blue color.