Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.1

on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM

Bought this when it first came out, sadly because I gave into the hype. What a waste of $! This did nothing special for my lashes. All it did was add colour really! Used it 2-3 times and then gave it to a close friend. Seriously unimpressed.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is for someone who has money to waste an wants a natural look. It did nothing for me but it did not clump at first. Its very dry an after having for a little while it dried out even more an was uselss.. I threw it out. On top of it for what I paid for it... The silver designs on the bottle were completly rubbed off by then an always had silver flakes on my fingers when trying to use it.. Can't even make a decent tube for it to be in let alone the product..Never again. Drugstore brands all the way. Cheap, they work an if I end up throwing it out no big deal. Don't know why people would waste the money on this..Prob just cuz its name brand..

on 9/17/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I received a small mascara size as a gift, I liked it and I thought why not try the regular size. It volumes and lengthens to the point that i look like i am wearing false lashes. However the brush wand is too big for my small eyes it gets everywhere. That could be fixed if I used a mascara guard but i don't have one.

on 6/28/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

When i use this mascara, i usually do a double coat. i have short lashes, and this mascara doesn't plump them up enough on its own. i have the blue one, and it really does lengthen them. you can tell its blue in the light, and it's subtle in normal light. this is a really fun product to have, and it lasts a very long time. I looove this.

FYI I also use almay thickening mascara with this. they both work really well together if anyone has short lashes and wants to get some VA-VA-VOOM volume. seriously.

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Sephora SA recommended this for me when I asked about the original Diorshow. She claimed that it does exactly what Diorshow does, but with smaller brush which was meant to be friendlier for smaller eyes. At first I was a little offset by the "small eyes" comment (I'm Asian and my monolid doesn't help), but I snapped myself out of it and convinced myself she's just speaking the truth and I should trust her for being real about it. I really wasn't that impressed by it for the first month or so. I liked the smell and it gave me volume, but it not much separation. Sometimes I would be left with four huge pieces of glossy eyelashes..we call those clumps. So a lash comb was my best friend. This became more pleasurable to use once it started drying up and getting thicker, because it gave me more length, and I would counter the clumps with my lash comb. I just don't think it's that memorable of a mascara and it certainly does not give me the same results as the original Diorshow.

on 12/7/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried tons of mascaras and am always looking for something new. I decided to try this one after finishing off my Besame 1930s gingerbread mascara - which I liked, but gave me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear. The Diorshow Unlimited isn't waterproof, but it doesn't seem to give raccoon eyes, and removal is a breeze. I never curl my lashes, and after only 1 coat I'm left with long, thick lashes that look like I'm wearing falsies. This mascara also seems to provide some curl. So far I have not had any issues with flaking, which is usually a problem for me. I can see how this might become clumpy quickly, but so far so good. Overall I am happy with this mascara and will repurchase. Edited 12/18: Unfortunately I've developed an allergic reaction to this mascara and had to stop using it. I have never had this reaction to any other mascara in my life, but apparently (after doing some reading online) it is fairly common with DiorShow. Severe itching around my lash line and extremely red, swollen lids. Not sure what ingredient is causing it. Even after stopping use of the mascara, it took several days to clear up.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is horrible! The forumula is very sticky and tacky. A lot of product gets stuck on to the wand. The mascara is super clumpy and doesn't hold a curl. Try Diorshow instead!

on 4/10/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very disappointed, this one was very hard to apply and was very clumpy

First of all, if I'm not mistaken this is the only DiorShow mascara without that horrible perfumy smell, which is why I bought it over the others (IMO perfume is not meant to go anywhere near your eyes). Actually this mascara adds great length and I was initially very impressed until I looked in the mirror several hours later to find it had flaked all over the place. Major deal-breaker. Definitely not worth the CDN $30+ I paid for it. *sigh*