Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.6

Well my lashes are pretty short and straight,and I got this as a gift so I tried it. Well I use an eyelash curler first and then I put it on. It's tricky to work the brush at first since it has a curved side and a flat side so it'll take a while. Sometimes It leaves my lashes clumpy but I normally comb them out. I found out you have to curl your lashes (optional) then use the flat side first to lengthen them a bit,then the curled side after. If you have oily eyelids you may have to re-apply. If you have long eyelashes but want to thicken them,or if you just want thick lashes with little length,this mascara is for you,but If you want length+thickness,I'd suggest skipping it.

EDIT: I really hate this mascara. It gives my lashes no length. I also think it's too wet so that may be why It brings down my lashes. Evereyone's lashes are different so It may work for you. Will not repurchase again.

I have really short and straight lashes, but with two coats of this they look as if they double in size! the only downfall is that it is a bit flakey and gets onto your face. For the price of a mascara like this, i was expecting a bit more, i don't think i'll buy this again.

on 2/4/2008 4:57:00 PM

I have possibly the sparsest, shortest lashes in existence, and am constantly trying out new mascaras. I bought this one on a whim and have to say I was rather disappointed for the price. On one hand, it does an excellent job lengthening my lashes with minimal clumping. On the other hand, it runs and smudges far too easily for my taste - all it took was a little tearing to create black smudges all around my eyes. It IS a decent mascara, but there are better ones out there for the price.

This mascar is amazing!!! it lengthens my lashes soo much. its incredible. I absolutely love it! the only downside is that, it only lengthens but not thickens.

I love this mascara, in one coat it gives this everyday lash look that's just right for me.

In two or more coat, it's perfect even for a party. It's easy to use and when you have curled your lashes, this mascara WILL coat very close to the base.
The problem is, the price, my friend gave me this mascara, so it's no issue for this one, but after this mascara expires, it is a little pricey.

Another problem was that I'm not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof or not, but it smudges pretty bad after contact with water or after I scratch my eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My mom gave me this because I was out of my mascara and I really liked it. It isn't clumpy at all(unless you put on waaay too much) and dosn't flake. Except after a couple months it does start flaking but thats probably because its old and I need to throw it out but I still have a good amount left.

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls