Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.6

on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM

Bought this when it first came out, sadly because I gave into the hype. What a waste of $! This did nothing special for my lashes. All it did was add colour really! Used it 2-3 times and then gave it to a close friend. Seriously unimpressed.

on 11/8/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this a few years back at Sephora. I was looking for a mascara that gives me length and curl but not too much volume. I tried a bunch of them from different brand and finally dicided to get this one. I was really impressed with its ability to lengthen my lashes and gives some curl to them. It seperates my lashes well without clumping or flaking. I am not quite use to the brush (one side is flat and the other side looks like normal brushes) so the volumnizing effect is minimal on me.
It was my go to mascara until I accidentally purchased Lancome Definicils. This has a much better lengthen effect but the Lancome one performs better overall without being too complicated with the brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this in Azur Blue, as my Too Faced Lash Injection blue mascara is just about in the grave. I seem to like Dior's colored mascaras much better. It is a bright blue, and if worn alone, extremely obvious (not that I mind). I actually put a layer of black mascara on first, and then apply this to the tips of my top and bottom lashes. It makes my green eyes look brighter and much more awake, and the whites look whiter. It is expensive for a neon blue mascara, but I do like it. My lashes are already very long, thick, and curled, but it does make an obvious lengthening as well.

I really like this mascara! It gives me dramatic length, and although it does claim to curl if you use the curved side of the brush, I find that it doesn't curl my lashes at all. In fact, I can't see how that's possible without the help of an eyelash curler. However, my eyelashes are naturally curly enough as it is, and the length this mascara gives more than makes up for the non-curling issue! Also, there's very little clumping and it doesn't flake on me even in the slightest--unless I accidentally rub my eye with this on, but any mascara will flake on me if I do that. There's not any volume, but then again this one never claims to volumize, so I'm not taking off any points for that. Overall, this is an excellent lengthening mascara that I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

Flaky! Not very buildable. With lengthening mascaras, I prefer to use two coats for added volume, but this product does not really allow that. It will make your lashes cling together rather than separate as lengthening mascaras should. And it looks a little clumpy. Would not repurchase. Don't just go with the first recommendation the Sephora SA tells you.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My mom gave me this because I was out of my mascara and I really liked it. It isn't clumpy at all(unless you put on waaay too much) and dosn't flake. Except after a couple months it does start flaking but thats probably because its old and I need to throw it out but I still have a good amount left.

on 8/12/2009 1:21:00 AM

I had today iconic on one eye and unlimited on the other. They are almost the same ...unlimited gives a little tiny bit less length.

on 6/4/2009 12:24:00 AM

I've been using this mascara for a couple of weeks and it's becoming one of my favorites. I have short and thin lashes. This mascara lengthens and keeps a curl. It adds enough volume for me, especially as an everyday mascara. It never clumps nor smudges. The brush is small, so it's easy to work with when you have short lashes. One side of the brush is curved, the other side is straight. As others have said, if you're looking for volume and dramatic look, this is not it. I will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

luv luv luv luv this mascara!! one of the best i've tried. It lengthens and gives a lil volume but the only problem was that it dries out fairly quickly like 2 months. But still its wonderful considering it doesn't clump or flake either.