Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.4

on 1/29/2007 8:53:00 AM

I just received this in the mail today and it's just so awesome! I use it in conjuntion with a Stila Primer and my lashes look so light and fluttery and loong! It really lifts my lashes and it's just a gorgeous mascara. I like it heaps more than the original Diorshow cause I found the old fat brush really hard to co-ordinate. The packaging is great, it's slim and chic and could fit into any purse!

I heard great things about this mascara but was greatly disapointed, especially because of Dior's high quality reputation. The wand itself was OK, I've seen better wands that separate the lashes and avoid adding clumps. But my main complaint was the formula. The color of the black is brilliant, but, may be a bit runny? It clumps and is gooey- does not go on nicely, even with precision. It ran down my eyes on numerous occasions, when my eyes were completely dry. Plus, the whole look of the mascara on looks completely unnatural. Goopy and globby, the formula is just not the best.

Maybe others have better luck than me, but I was rather disapointed, especially after it cost twice the ammount of my normal mascara.

I've actually had a great experience some of the mascaras by Clinique and Estee Lauder.

on 10/20/2007 1:19:00 PM

I love this mascara! The brush is curved and very easy to use.
I love the fact that this mascara isn't so "dry" like the regular diorshow mascara when you put it on. It also lengthens my eyelashes and curls them a bit. What irritates me is that it after a few hours suddenly look dry and clumpy, when they looked great earlier.

I really like this mascara!!! I got the Azure Blue color and I can't believe how well it shows up on my lashes! The blue looks even brighter when I apply my Clinique lash primer, but I think it looks good enough without any primer. It won't clump if I apply it slowly on my lashes. I just love how this color stands out!!! I would definately buy this again!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this stuff doesn't smudge or flake off throughout the day, and it's also very easy to remove. It doesn't leave a big smudgy mess all over the side of my eyes after I've taken a shower...which is good!

Well my lashes are pretty short and straight,and I got this as a gift so I tried it. Well I use an eyelash curler first and then I put it on. It's tricky to work the brush at first since it has a curved side and a flat side so it'll take a while. Sometimes It leaves my lashes clumpy but I normally comb them out. I found out you have to curl your lashes (optional) then use the flat side first to lengthen them a bit,then the curled side after. If you have oily eyelids you may have to re-apply. If you have long eyelashes but want to thicken them,or if you just want thick lashes with little length,this mascara is for you,but If you want length+thickness,I'd suggest skipping it.

EDIT: I really hate this mascara. It gives my lashes no length. I also think it's too wet so that may be why It brings down my lashes. Evereyone's lashes are different so It may work for you. Will not repurchase again.

on 2/4/2008 4:57:00 PM

I have possibly the sparsest, shortest lashes in existence, and am constantly trying out new mascaras. I bought this one on a whim and have to say I was rather disappointed for the price. On one hand, it does an excellent job lengthening my lashes with minimal clumping. On the other hand, it runs and smudges far too easily for my taste - all it took was a little tearing to create black smudges all around my eyes. It IS a decent mascara, but there are better ones out there for the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is horrible! The forumula is very sticky and tacky. A lot of product gets stuck on to the wand. The mascara is super clumpy and doesn't hold a curl. Try Diorshow instead!

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

on 8/31/2011 9:35:00 PM

This was a decent mascara, lengthening, nice curl and volumizing. Its not my favourite, and its kinda expensive, but I will probably buy it again.