Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.6

on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM

Bought this when it first came out, sadly because I gave into the hype. What a waste of $! This did nothing special for my lashes. All it did was add colour really! Used it 2-3 times and then gave it to a close friend. Seriously unimpressed.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is for someone who has money to waste an wants a natural look. It did nothing for me but it did not clump at first. Its very dry an after having for a little while it dried out even more an was uselss.. I threw it out. On top of it for what I paid for it... The silver designs on the bottle were completly rubbed off by then an always had silver flakes on my fingers when trying to use it.. Can't even make a decent tube for it to be in let alone the product..Never again. Drugstore brands all the way. Cheap, they work an if I end up throwing it out no big deal. Don't know why people would waste the money on this..Prob just cuz its name brand..

on 8/31/2011 9:35:00 PM

This was a decent mascara, lengthening, nice curl and volumizing. Its not my favourite, and its kinda expensive, but I will probably buy it again.

I really like this mascara! It gives me dramatic length, and although it does claim to curl if you use the curved side of the brush, I find that it doesn't curl my lashes at all. In fact, I can't see how that's possible without the help of an eyelash curler. However, my eyelashes are naturally curly enough as it is, and the length this mascara gives more than makes up for the non-curling issue! Also, there's very little clumping and it doesn't flake on me even in the slightest--unless I accidentally rub my eye with this on, but any mascara will flake on me if I do that. There's not any volume, but then again this one never claims to volumize, so I'm not taking off any points for that. Overall, this is an excellent lengthening mascara that I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

on 2/12/2010 2:59:00 PM

There is absolutely nothing special about this. Doesn't lengthen as much as lash blast or my favorite, hourglass. Basically, its an overhyped product. It's ok and just ok. Doesn't smudge or transfer for 8 hours +. Doesn't clump but not much length and no volume at all.

on 12/8/2009 4:22:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara at the moment. I like the fact that the brush is not made of rubber and it's small enough so that I don't mess up my lids with it. It is easy to build up the volume and avoid clumping.

on 8/13/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This worked wonders on my short, sparse Asian lashes. I got a sample of this and was surprised that my lashes were instantly thickened and lengthened after only 1 coat. Usually I need build several coats just to get the results of 1 coat of the Unlimited mascara.

This brush is actually able to pick up my sparse lashes and coat each strand, unlike mascaras with bigger brushes such as Benefit BadGal and Too Faced Lash Injection. I used the curved part of the brush to build volume and coat my lashes, and then flip it over to use the flap side to define the lashes.

I like this much better than my trusty L'oreal Voluminous because not only does it give me thick, full, fluttery lashes but it also does not smudge like the Voluminous. It stays put all day which I love. Towards the end of the evening, it does flake off but I don't mind because the staying power is still fairly good.

I'm surprised that others found that this did not give them the dramatic results that I found. This works wonders on short barely there lashes.

The only problem I can forsee with this is that it seems to dry out fast. I only have a sample and I can already see that after 3 uses, the formula is beginning to dry which can be expensive to replace at $31 CAD a pop. Nonetheless, I'm really happy with the results and I like it more than the DS brands.

on 8/12/2009 1:21:00 AM

I had today iconic on one eye and unlimited on the other. They are almost the same ...unlimited gives a little tiny bit less length.

on 7/27/2009 12:01:00 PM

This mascara works great on my lashes (blonde and short), it gives volume and a curl and it looks glamourous without being too obvious.
And without annoying crumbs en brittle looking lashes.
Since i use this mascara, all others mascara are just mwehh..
One drawback is that after 2 months the formula thickens and the mascara is difficult to use because too much products comes out of the package on the wand.