Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Waste of money. Two coats and it clumps like no other

on 8/18/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this on my cousin and it looked amazing! But when I bought mines, it's just too liquidy for me. I have weird looking eyelashes, so this mascara makes it clump like crazy. But some actually make my lashes look more fuller, longer, and it doesn't clump at all. It takes a lot to be one of my favorite mascaras and this just didn't cut it.

I tried this mascara for the first time today...and it is TERRIBLE. it does lengthen my lashes...but it doesn't thicken or hold a curl AT ALL. don't buy this...not even shiseido's mascara base can fix this shit

I don't like this Dior at all. I've been addicted to Diorshow (before realizing it weakened my lashes to death) and I think ultimeyes is one of the best mascara ever, so when I saw a new one from Dior I thought I bought it (even if the wand is the same of the Ysl longeur intense's)
but I must say I regret the choice, so much better if I had bought ultimeyes instead of this!... never again.

Flaky! Not very buildable. With lengthening mascaras, I prefer to use two coats for added volume, but this product does not really allow that. It will make your lashes cling together rather than separate as lengthening mascaras should. And it looks a little clumpy. Would not repurchase. Don't just go with the first recommendation the Sephora SA tells you.

on 12/4/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this twice but no more. Diorshow Unlimited is an average mascara at best.
Pros: It does a good job of lengthening and thickening and I also really, really like the brush.
Cons: The biggest drawback to this mascara is that it melts and I end up with 'raccoon eyes' at the end of the day; and if you shed a tear or put in eye drops then forget it your mascara will be all over your cheeks. Also this mascara tends to get clumpy in the tube after only a couple of months. I prefer Estee Lauder volumizing mascara (I forget the exact name but it is awesome) or Sephora's Atomic, both are cheaper and stay put much better than Diorshow.

on 5/16/2008 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bit too expensive for a small tube! it flaked like mad on me and did not last for many hours, not very good and would not repurchase there are better mascaras out there.

on 1/4/2008 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed at this one. The price is way to high! When i pay an amount like that, i expect more. It leave flakes under the eye, and it clumps. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I had great expectations for this mascara, but it was no HG for me. Granted, I like a plush "false lash" look from my mascara. While this did not clump nor give me spider lashes, it also did not build much volume or length. I will finish the tube but not repurchase. Drugstore mascaras perform better than this one for about a third of the price.

So at first I bought the Diorshow mascara and I hated it, so I took it back and traded it for the diorshow unlimited. This didn't work for my lashes either! But I was told that it works great as a top coat so I decided to try it. I went back to my Revlon Fantasy mascara and then used the Unlimited as a top coat and it worked wonderful! I was actually suprised! So for now I am just going to finish it up that way, but as far as buying another one, it's not going to happen, it's too expensive to buy it for that reason since it's not going to do what it's supposed to by itself!