Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.1

I liked the packaging alot. It's very glamorous :) This mascara works pretty good at lengthening, but after applying I have to add a base of Maybelline Volume Express for thickening (That stuff is AMAZING. AMAZING.) I'd buy this again. It's a bit pricey but I guess worth the splurge, if you're like me and feel better about putting on your makeup if you know it's good quality and a high-end brand.

on 1/4/2008 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am really disappointed at this one. The price is way to high! When i pay an amount like that, i expect more. It leave flakes under the eye, and it clumps. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/18/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this on my cousin and it looked amazing! But when I bought mines, it's just too liquidy for me. I have weird looking eyelashes, so this mascara makes it clump like crazy. But some actually make my lashes look more fuller, longer, and it doesn't clump at all. It takes a lot to be one of my favorite mascaras and this just didn't cut it.

This mascar is amazing!!! it lengthens my lashes soo much. its incredible. I absolutely love it! the only downside is that, it only lengthens but not thickens.

I love this mascara, in one coat it gives this everyday lash look that's just right for me.

In two or more coat, it's perfect even for a party. It's easy to use and when you have curled your lashes, this mascara WILL coat very close to the base.
The problem is, the price, my friend gave me this mascara, so it's no issue for this one, but after this mascara expires, it is a little pricey.

Another problem was that I'm not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof or not, but it smudges pretty bad after contact with water or after I scratch my eyes.

on 9/20/2008 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this mascara (as well as Black out and the Original to compare) and this does a very decent job to lengthen and curl my lashes. Not as curled as I want them to be...but the best so far in my search. The first coat made my lashes natural and fluttery, and I think two coats is the max for this formula. I like that the brush is much smaller than both Diorshow,Diorshow Iconic, Diorshow Black out and other mascaras. Not my HG, but hopefully they don't discontinue this mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Waste of money. Two coats and it clumps like no other