Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this in Azur Blue, as my Too Faced Lash Injection blue mascara is just about in the grave. I seem to like Dior's colored mascaras much better. It is a bright blue, and if worn alone, extremely obvious (not that I mind). I actually put a layer of black mascara on first, and then apply this to the tips of my top and bottom lashes. It makes my green eyes look brighter and much more awake, and the whites look whiter. It is expensive for a neon blue mascara, but I do like it. My lashes are already very long, thick, and curled, but it does make an obvious lengthening as well.

Flaky! Not very buildable. With lengthening mascaras, I prefer to use two coats for added volume, but this product does not really allow that. It will make your lashes cling together rather than separate as lengthening mascaras should. And it looks a little clumpy. Would not repurchase. Don't just go with the first recommendation the Sephora SA tells you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Waste of money. Two coats and it clumps like no other

on 8/3/2009 5:31:00 PM

I adore this mascara! It gives you long, fluttery lashes and the colour pigment is long-lasting. The tube design is sleek and glamorous, with the Dior logo printed in silver on the side. The wand has two sides- one curved and one flat. This allows you to build the length and volume. I haven't tried the original Diorshow, so I can't compare them, but I'm definitely impressed with this one! Because it's fast-drying, you don't have to worry about little smudges above your eyelids. Overall it's pretty much perfect!

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I have it in brown and it is just amazing. Not much volume, but tons of length and curl. The brush is great for grabbing every lash and the formula does not dry out like the original DiorShow. It's never clumpy and I never, ever have any flaking. If I need dramatic, thick, black lashes, I use Blackout, but for everyday glam, this fits the bill.

on 12/4/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this twice but no more. Diorshow Unlimited is an average mascara at best.
Pros: It does a good job of lengthening and thickening and I also really, really like the brush.
Cons: The biggest drawback to this mascara is that it melts and I end up with 'raccoon eyes' at the end of the day; and if you shed a tear or put in eye drops then forget it your mascara will be all over your cheeks. Also this mascara tends to get clumpy in the tube after only a couple of months. I prefer Estee Lauder volumizing mascara (I forget the exact name but it is awesome) or Sephora's Atomic, both are cheaper and stay put much better than Diorshow.

on 9/20/2008 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this mascara (as well as Black out and the Original to compare) and this does a very decent job to lengthen and curl my lashes. Not as curled as I want them to be...but the best so far in my search. The first coat made my lashes natural and fluttery, and I think two coats is the max for this formula. I like that the brush is much smaller than both Diorshow,Diorshow Iconic, Diorshow Black out and other mascaras. Not my HG, but hopefully they don't discontinue this mascara!

I love this mascara, in one coat it gives this everyday lash look that's just right for me.

In two or more coat, it's perfect even for a party. It's easy to use and when you have curled your lashes, this mascara WILL coat very close to the base.
The problem is, the price, my friend gave me this mascara, so it's no issue for this one, but after this mascara expires, it is a little pricey.

Another problem was that I'm not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof or not, but it smudges pretty bad after contact with water or after I scratch my eyes.

This mascar is amazing!!! it lengthens my lashes soo much. its incredible. I absolutely love it! the only downside is that, it only lengthens but not thickens.

on 8/18/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this on my cousin and it looked amazing! But when I bought mines, it's just too liquidy for me. I have weird looking eyelashes, so this mascara makes it clump like crazy. But some actually make my lashes look more fuller, longer, and it doesn't clump at all. It takes a lot to be one of my favorite mascaras and this just didn't cut it.