Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.3

on 4/11/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had always wanted to try this. I had a gift certificate to Sephora so I got it. I am disappointed. It truly is no better than any other run of the mill mascara in my opinion. Nothing bad about it but yet nothing super. I would like to try EA ceramide mascara next.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

When I first purchased this, I was in love with it because it was so clump free and elongated my short, thin Asian lashes. It holds a curl so well too. The wand is also small and coats my small inner lash hairs easily. I fell out of love because only three weeks or so later, the formula started changing drastically. It started clumping up, drying up, and applying unevenly. I know it's normal for mascaras to go bad within that time period but for the hefty price, I expected better. I've had drugstore mascaras that did not dry up as fast and lasted way longer. I've also noticed that this lacks staying power on my lower lashline. I don't always apply mascara to that area but when I did with this, I would always get panda eyes on the outer corners area of my eyes later on. I would not repurchase this again..there are drugstore mascaras that are way cheaper and better quality. I am giving it two points for the great curling power.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I normally never spend more that ten bucks on a mascara, but I think after this I may be sold on on Dior's Unlimited Mascara

I was urged to try this mascara by a friend. Talk about giving a girl "out to there" lashes, this gave me doe eye long OMG long lashes. My daughter thought I had put of "fakes" when I told her it was Dior she was impressed at 24$ this will be one small splurge I will be very happy to shell out for.

Only giving it 4 for a rating for I have yet to see if it makes it thru one full day of work. Will update this on Monday Evening.

UPDATE: I am sold on this mascara not one under eye smear, and lashes look just as good as they did this morning the curl is still there.

on 2/19/2008 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Again, like the DiorShow, this also made my eyelashes fall out. It does lengthen and thicken and the brush is really nice, but if I kept using it, I'd have no eyelashes at all. Bye bye $30.00. . . again.