Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.2

on 4/11/2010 3:33:00 PM

This little indulgence makes me feel pretty. It defines well and gives incredible length without irritating my eyes. Like diorshow, it smudges a little by the end of the workday. But seriously, it holds a curl extremely well and makes my eyes feel "finished." Definite repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

luv luv luv luv this mascara!! one of the best i've tried. It lengthens and gives a lil volume but the only problem was that it dries out fairly quickly like 2 months. But still its wonderful considering it doesn't clump or flake either.

on 1/6/2008 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS: darkens my lashes just a bit, so it doesn't look fake, but makes me eyes look a little brighter and a little more "awake"...good for a daytime mascara when you really don't feel like wearing anything else.

CONS: Too many to list. Yes, my eyes look a little nicer with it on, but for 23 bucks this stuff should make my short, straight, hideous lashes into something spectacular. It does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for volume or length. It FLAKES like nothing else, and it takes a long time to dry, so if I curl my lashes before, then put this on, it rubs off on top of my eyelid/brow bone area. not cool. It's so easy to come off i look like a panda at the end of the day, and when I wash my face it all just goes to one HUGE clump under my eyes so I look like a football player with black paint under my eyes.

I LOATHE this mascara with a passion. I'm POed because the SA was SUPPOSED to put DiorShow in my bag (she was helping me with new foundations and I asked her about Diorshow and she put THIS in). Well STUPID me didn't check until I got home (BAD..very bad!) and I thought 'oh well maybe I'll like it anyway'. Yeah...I don't think so. WRONG!

I think it took this stupid slap in the face for me to realize that NO mascara is worth spending a ton of money on. To my drugstore mascaras, I'm sorry I cheated on you---will you take me back? PLEASE?!

Was really excited to purchase this after all of the hype. Didn't love it at all. Found the brush to be too big and the mascara to be dry.

I bought this mascara when it first came out, and at first I really disliked it because I found that it tended to clump, and the formula was a bit watery for me. However, it works great as a topcoat over original Diorshow. Using both together really makes my lashes look thick, long, and very dark.

on 12/30/2006 4:48:00 PM

What can I say? Hated it and am left wondering what all of the hype is about. I also tried the original DiorShow and found that the brush was too big and gave me awful spidery lashes. I exchanged it for Unlimited based on the saleswoman's recommendation. I found that it also clumped something fierce...bad enough that my husband commented on it. This doesn't even come close to to YSL Faux Cils or Shu Uemura Precise Volume IMO.

on 12/20/2006 1:04:00 PM

I have finally found my HG mascara! Just to give you some perspective, I have tried: L"oreal HIP, Featherlash, Cover Girl Lash Exact, Maybelline Great Lash, FullnSoft, All Lancome mascaras, Blinc Kiss Me, Vincent Longo The Curl, Anna Sui, Too Faced Faux Fir, Bourgeous, Chanel Extracils, Tarte, Fresh, and countless others.

First off, the packaging is to die for. The mascara equivalent of of their logo bags. Second, the mascara is liquid without being watery or cakey. I have a really hard time maintaining the curl of my lashes, and this mascara gave it the perfect soft curl, thickened the roots, and lengthened my lashes immensely. I found that wiggling the wand at the very base of my lashes gave it extreme thickness. Hours later, the curl stayed!!

The main difference between this mascara and Diorshow, in my opinion, is that it doesn't clump or weigh down my lashes. The wand is slimmer so there is less chance of it smearing during application. I know that it's expensive as mascaras go, but trust me, it is so worth it!!

on 11/30/2006 8:43:00 PM

I love Diorshow so I had high hopes for this. It smudged worse than anything I have ever used and I am a mascara addict so I have used alot of them! It was a good 1/2 inch or more under my eyes by afternoon. I gave it another try to make sure it wasn't the humidity or anything and it did it again. Very disappointing for the cost.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as a lover of diorshow, i was pretty excited to try out this version since it has a smaller brush. huge disappointment! it made my lashes clump together to form triangle shape lashes with zero volume. i can hardly wait to go back to exchange it for the regular diorshow. this mascara performs like a drugstore mascara, but 4x the price.

on 9/16/2006 3:57:00 PM

I had been searching for a good lengthening mascrara and I think this is my HG. I didn't like the original Diorshow because my lashes have plenty of thickness and volume naturally-and I am not a fan of the huge brush craze. Ugh. The tiny brush is perfect and lends buildable length with minimal clumps. I also like the slim tube. For what it does, I don't mind paying 20 dolars for it. I'll definitely stick with this for a long time.