Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.6

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is for someone who has money to waste an wants a natural look. It did nothing for me but it did not clump at first. Its very dry an after having for a little while it dried out even more an was uselss.. I threw it out. On top of it for what I paid for it... The silver designs on the bottle were completly rubbed off by then an always had silver flakes on my fingers when trying to use it.. Can't even make a decent tube for it to be in let alone the product..Never again. Drugstore brands all the way. Cheap, they work an if I end up throwing it out no big deal. Don't know why people would waste the money on this..Prob just cuz its name brand..

on 2/12/2010 2:59:00 PM

There is absolutely nothing special about this. Doesn't lengthen as much as lash blast or my favorite, hourglass. Basically, its an overhyped product. It's ok and just ok. Doesn't smudge or transfer for 8 hours +. Doesn't clump but not much length and no volume at all.

on 12/8/2009 4:22:00 PM

This is my favourite mascara at the moment. I like the fact that the brush is not made of rubber and it's small enough so that I don't mess up my lids with it. It is easy to build up the volume and avoid clumping.

on 12/7/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried tons of mascaras and am always looking for something new. I decided to try this one after finishing off my Besame 1930s gingerbread mascara - which I liked, but gave me raccoon eyes after a few hours of wear. The Diorshow Unlimited isn't waterproof, but it doesn't seem to give raccoon eyes, and removal is a breeze. I never curl my lashes, and after only 1 coat I'm left with long, thick lashes that look like I'm wearing falsies. This mascara also seems to provide some curl. So far I have not had any issues with flaking, which is usually a problem for me. I can see how this might become clumpy quickly, but so far so good. Overall I am happy with this mascara and will repurchase. Edited 12/18: Unfortunately I've developed an allergic reaction to this mascara and had to stop using it. I have never had this reaction to any other mascara in my life, but apparently (after doing some reading online) it is fairly common with DiorShow. Severe itching around my lash line and extremely red, swollen lids. Not sure what ingredient is causing it. Even after stopping use of the mascara, it took several days to clear up.

on 8/3/2009 5:31:00 PM

I adore this mascara! It gives you long, fluttery lashes and the colour pigment is long-lasting. The tube design is sleek and glamorous, with the Dior logo printed in silver on the side. The wand has two sides- one curved and one flat. This allows you to build the length and volume. I haven't tried the original Diorshow, so I can't compare them, but I'm definitely impressed with this one! Because it's fast-drying, you don't have to worry about little smudges above your eyelids. Overall it's pretty much perfect!

on 7/27/2009 12:01:00 PM

This mascara works great on my lashes (blonde and short), it gives volume and a curl and it looks glamourous without being too obvious.
And without annoying crumbs en brittle looking lashes.
Since i use this mascara, all others mascara are just mwehh..
One drawback is that after 2 months the formula thickens and the mascara is difficult to use because too much products comes out of the package on the wand.

on 6/7/2009 3:05:00 PM

Great everyday mascara- I use brown. It holds a curl nicely. Doesn't clump. The brush seems like it gets clogged with product, but I've found that even with that, I never end up with a bunch of it on my lashes. The biggest downside is the price. It is SO expensive. I want to try out other daytime worthy mascaras before I buy this again.

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I have it in brown and it is just amazing. Not much volume, but tons of length and curl. The brush is great for grabbing every lash and the formula does not dry out like the original DiorShow. It's never clumpy and I never, ever have any flaking. If I need dramatic, thick, black lashes, I use Blackout, but for everyday glam, this fits the bill.

on 4/10/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very disappointed, this one was very hard to apply and was very clumpy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dior's DiorShow mascaras, IMO do live up to the hype. Unlimited is my absolute favourite. I stuck with the regular DiorShow for a while, switched over to Blackout, before [accidentally!] ending up with Unlimited.

I used the original 5X/week [school] for 2 years before my eyelashes seemed to get bored, and the effect wasn't as good. Also, I found the brush for both the Original and Blackout too big and bulky. Unlimited has a nice, thin brush that is alot more controllable after an all-nighter, getting ready for school before coffee when I'm not all that alert. I'm not bopping myself in the eye. When applying mascara to the bottom lashline, I don't brush up against the side of my nose with the brush.

I have long lashes, that are quite straight, and I suffer from the dreaded blonde lashes. Unlimited - moreso than Blackout & the original, IMO - curls well. I do get it in black, and it doesn't flake [which was a problem I've had with Lancome and why I switched over to Dior.] I don't notice the fragrance people mentioned earlier - either to say "Smells rank!" or "Yummy." It's not as dramatic as the original or Blackout, which makes it perfect for everyday.

I don't find it dries out any quicker than any other mascara I have. It is pricey, though, when you're replacing it every 3-5 months. So, if you're looking for a nice mascara and are willing to spend a little extra, or this is one of your only beauty extravagances, it's definately worth it.