Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love Diorshow, and when I went to repurchase, the SA said that this product is even better. I bought two of them so I could get the GWP. This was about 6 months ago. I am finally finishing the second tube and frankly, I am very disappointed with the product. It is not anywhere near the power of the original Diorshow, and it is true, it used to affect my eyes whereas the original Diorshow did not. It did not make my eyes pop, it did not make my eyes look like they had false eyelashes like Diorshow did. It was just a regular mascara, very black mind you, but nothing spectacular and certainly not worth the money IMO. I will not be repurchasing. Their Ultima mascara with the regular Diorshow on the tips will give the best bang for the buck.

on 2/11/2008 11:58:00 AM

I got this at Sephora when I was looking for something with a little more oomph to definition to my lashes. I have long, full lashes, but they're light, so they need help. This didn't clump, holds the curl from my eyelash curler all day, doesn't flake off or irritate my eyes, and doesn't run.

on 1/20/2008 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample from Sephora and I really like this! I only have 2 problems with it:
1) It flakes too soon after applying, and 2) It costs way too much to buy the full-sized! I dislike spending more than $10 on a tube of mascara that I have to discard in 3 months. Dior & Chanel have ridiculously priced cosmetics, and simply not worth the hefty price tags, IMO. So, even tho I enjoyed the sample, I know I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok...this mascara is great for lenghening.....my lashes are so short I need a magnifying lens to find them....and this makes my lashes actually look kinda long. The bad (isn't there always a bad?).....the tube is quite small and the mascara is quite messy.

However, I will deal with small and messy in order to have lashes....

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I normally never spend more that ten bucks on a mascara, but I think after this I may be sold on on Dior's Unlimited Mascara

I was urged to try this mascara by a friend. Talk about giving a girl "out to there" lashes, this gave me doe eye long OMG long lashes. My daughter thought I had put of "fakes" when I told her it was Dior she was impressed at 24$ this will be one small splurge I will be very happy to shell out for.

Only giving it 4 for a rating for I have yet to see if it makes it thru one full day of work. Will update this on Monday Evening.

UPDATE: I am sold on this mascara not one under eye smear, and lashes look just as good as they did this morning the curl is still there.