Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.5

I tried this mascara for the first time today...and it is TERRIBLE. it does lengthen my lashes...but it doesn't thicken or hold a curl AT ALL. don't buy this...not even shiseido's mascara base can fix this shit

on 1/6/2008 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS: darkens my lashes just a bit, so it doesn't look fake, but makes me eyes look a little brighter and a little more "awake"...good for a daytime mascara when you really don't feel like wearing anything else.

CONS: Too many to list. Yes, my eyes look a little nicer with it on, but for 23 bucks this stuff should make my short, straight, hideous lashes into something spectacular. It does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for volume or length. It FLAKES like nothing else, and it takes a long time to dry, so if I curl my lashes before, then put this on, it rubs off on top of my eyelid/brow bone area. not cool. It's so easy to come off i look like a panda at the end of the day, and when I wash my face it all just goes to one HUGE clump under my eyes so I look like a football player with black paint under my eyes.

I LOATHE this mascara with a passion. I'm POed because the SA was SUPPOSED to put DiorShow in my bag (she was helping me with new foundations and I asked her about Diorshow and she put THIS in). Well STUPID me didn't check until I got home (BAD..very bad!) and I thought 'oh well maybe I'll like it anyway'. Yeah...I don't think so. WRONG!

I think it took this stupid slap in the face for me to realize that NO mascara is worth spending a ton of money on. To my drugstore mascaras, I'm sorry I cheated on you---will you take me back? PLEASE?!

on 4/11/2012 12:53:00 PM

Bought this when it first came out, sadly because I gave into the hype. What a waste of $! This did nothing special for my lashes. All it did was add colour really! Used it 2-3 times and then gave it to a close friend. Seriously unimpressed.

on 6/4/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Diorshow Iconic is the best Mascara I have ever used.
But I got greedy for length and wanted to try the Unlimited.
I was bitterly disappointed. It made my eyelashes look like Spiders legs and I don't think it lengthened any more than the Iconic.
It was a clumpy mess.
I think I am a rubber bristle convert.
I bought the Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara which leaves this one for dead..

I thike that this is more compact than the regular Diorshow... I just prefer the brush on the regular Diorshow as well... All in all... not as good as Diorshow

on 1/1/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This mascara is no better than any drugstore brand. It really did nothing for me. It looks alright, but I expected more than just "alright"-looking lashes from a high-end mascara. After a few hours of wear, this stuff gets into your eye creases and smudges. Not worth the cost. I will not repurchase. BIG disappointment!

on 3/7/2008 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this when I went to buy the original Diorshow after hearing loads of good things about it. I ended up buying that one instead because the MA said the Unlimited version was the best for length. If this is true, then the original one must be really pitiful. I have used much cheaper mascaras that are way better than this. It adds a bit of length, but nothing spectacular, and really doesn't do anything in terms of volume. If you want a good lengthening mascara that really makes a difference, go for YSL effet faux cils, which is a thousand times better.

on 10/22/2007 7:36:00 AM

I bought this mascara after a friend told me she was so pleased with the normal diorshow.
Although it is so expensive i still bought, i got a discount and thought i had made a very good purchase.

The brush has 2 sides, thye curved one is to put the mascara on and the straight one is to push the lashes up for maximum lift effect, as i was told ;)

But this mascara became a huge disapointment....
it does give lenght BUT the volume is far to be found...
maybe i will try the normal diorshow with the huge brush, maybe that one will give me the effect i am looking for ;)

on 3/22/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is my first and last Dior mascara. Bought it cause the tax free shop had run out of YSL Faux Cils which i wanted to try. while the first visual effect is kinda all right, the mascara smudges easily, clumps, doesn't seperate lashes well.. all the problems i never had with Lancome Hypnose. Wouldn't recommend this to anybody. The only way I can make this look better is paired with Shiseido mascara base.

This is probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I got it last year to use for my wedding, and the first time I tried it, it was fantastic - long, fluttery lashes just like I wanted. The second time and every time after that, TERRIBLE. There was SOOOO much goop on the brush, that I had to scrape some of it off on the side of the tube. Even after doing that, my lashes still clumped like you wouldn't believe it...just wayyy too much on that wand. There should be an extra funnel thingy inside to take off some of that product. Also, after about 3 hours, the length was gone...the stupid little flakey fiber things (that landed all over my cheeks, btw) fell off and I was left looking like I had used nothing at all on my lashes...except that the clumping remained. Lovely. I wanted badly to use all Dior products for my wedding face as I had recently come to love their skincare, but this was just awful. I tried several different ones and ultimately ended up back with my forever HG, Maybelline's Sky High Curves. Yes, the DS brand outperformed the prestigious DiorShow Unlimited. I buy all of my other makeup and skincare at Sephora, but I'll stick with my tried and true on this one, even if it is a "cheaper" product because it just works - Massive length AND curl that STAYS...and NO clumpies, even as it ages (I've had the current tube for 3 months now, and even with daily use, it's not empty or gooey). Pricier is not always better.