Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.7

on 8/5/2007 12:49:00 PM

a pretty expensive mascara, but in my opinion very much worth the money! the black is very black. it thickens up my lashes and gives them length, without my having to apply the mascara in multiple layers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked the mascara, Great length and Volume, but only after a month of using it, it became dryish and sticky in the brush and tube., the brush is now losing its shape. but awesome at first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love love love this mascara. a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. good one to try...

on 3/7/2008 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this when I went to buy the original Diorshow after hearing loads of good things about it. I ended up buying that one instead because the MA said the Unlimited version was the best for length. If this is true, then the original one must be really pitiful. I have used much cheaper mascaras that are way better than this. It adds a bit of length, but nothing spectacular, and really doesn't do anything in terms of volume. If you want a good lengthening mascara that really makes a difference, go for YSL effet faux cils, which is a thousand times better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Sephora SA recommended this for me when I asked about the original Diorshow. She claimed that it does exactly what Diorshow does, but with smaller brush which was meant to be friendlier for smaller eyes. At first I was a little offset by the "small eyes" comment (I'm Asian and my monolid doesn't help), but I snapped myself out of it and convinced myself she's just speaking the truth and I should trust her for being real about it. I really wasn't that impressed by it for the first month or so. I liked the smell and it gave me volume, but it not much separation. Sometimes I would be left with four huge pieces of glossy eyelashes..we call those clumps. So a lash comb was my best friend. This became more pleasurable to use once it started drying up and getting thicker, because it gave me more length, and I would counter the clumps with my lash comb. I just don't think it's that memorable of a mascara and it certainly does not give me the same results as the original Diorshow.

on 11/8/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this a few years back at Sephora. I was looking for a mascara that gives me length and curl but not too much volume. I tried a bunch of them from different brand and finally dicided to get this one. I was really impressed with its ability to lengthen my lashes and gives some curl to them. It seperates my lashes well without clumping or flaking. I am not quite use to the brush (one side is flat and the other side looks like normal brushes) so the volumnizing effect is minimal on me.
It was my go to mascara until I accidentally purchased Lancome Definicils. This has a much better lengthen effect but the Lancome one performs better overall without being too complicated with the brush.