Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Dior DiorShow Unlimited mascara

3.5

on 8/31/2011 9:35:00 PM

This was a decent mascara, lengthening, nice curl and volumizing. Its not my favourite, and its kinda expensive, but I will probably buy it again.

on 6/28/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

When i use this mascara, i usually do a double coat. i have short lashes, and this mascara doesn't plump them up enough on its own. i have the blue one, and it really does lengthen them. you can tell its blue in the light, and it's subtle in normal light. this is a really fun product to have, and it lasts a very long time. I looove this.

FYI I also use almay thickening mascara with this. they both work really well together if anyone has short lashes and wants to get some VA-VA-VOOM volume. seriously.

on 5/8/2010 2:09:00 AM

This mascara is nothing special... I think Maybelline lash stilletto does a way better job at a fraction of the price.
The mascara lengthens and curls fine and two coats is fine, ie wont clump and gives long length. However, more than 2 coats and it will be CLUMPS galore... :) I much prefer my ls

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My mom gave me this because I was out of my mascara and I really liked it. It isn't clumpy at all(unless you put on waaay too much) and dosn't flake. Except after a couple months it does start flaking but thats probably because its old and I need to throw it out but I still have a good amount left.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Waste of money. Two coats and it clumps like no other

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is horrible! The forumula is very sticky and tacky. A lot of product gets stuck on to the wand. The mascara is super clumpy and doesn't hold a curl. Try Diorshow instead!

on 12/14/2008 12:27:00 PM

This mascara is just alright. Nothing special. Does pretty much what any drugstore mascara can do in my opinion. Its not like its a bad mascara, jsut not worth the money, thats all. But is you have money to spend and you want to try it, why not?

on 9/20/2008 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this mascara (as well as Black out and the Original to compare) and this does a very decent job to lengthen and curl my lashes. Not as curled as I want them to be...but the best so far in my search. The first coat made my lashes natural and fluttery, and I think two coats is the max for this formula. I like that the brush is much smaller than both Diorshow,Diorshow Iconic, Diorshow Black out and other mascaras. Not my HG, but hopefully they don't discontinue this mascara!

I love this mascara, in one coat it gives this everyday lash look that's just right for me.

In two or more coat, it's perfect even for a party. It's easy to use and when you have curled your lashes, this mascara WILL coat very close to the base.
The problem is, the price, my friend gave me this mascara, so it's no issue for this one, but after this mascara expires, it is a little pricey.

Another problem was that I'm not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof or not, but it smudges pretty bad after contact with water or after I scratch my eyes.

This mascar is amazing!!! it lengthens my lashes soo much. its incredible. I absolutely love it! the only downside is that, it only lengthens but not thickens.