Trish McEvoy Easy Going

No Image

4.4

on 6/25/2006 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the blush to carry with you because it really goes with everything; very neutral without being too pinky or orangy.

What a wonderful GWP = Easy Going Palette with Glaze Blush, Barely there Gloss, and Gloss in Sheer Sexy, Smitten, and Golden Shimmer. The case is so thin and sleek :)

on 3/28/2005 12:22:00 AM

This is my favorite blush for everyday. I were Armani LSF or HGF in 5 or Trish Cream to powder in 3. I have yellow undertones and wear more neutral colors. This is a great color if you were colors like me. If you have pink or blue undertones this is not the blush color for you.

on 5/29/2003 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Part of me misses the *big* Trish palettes, where you would get full-size pans of each of the products. But these are much more practical, and priced right to boot. This palette is the perfect set of neutrals that you can wear any time, and carry with you wherever you need to go.

on 7/22/2002 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Easy Going is a great, everyday palette. It contains Shell Shaper e/s (satiny light cream/pink), Tawny Glaze (shimmery grey with a bit of brown), Charcoal Definer, Easy Going Blush (neutral peachy pink) and Satin Rose lipcolor. Excellent for a quick, put together face!

on 7/7/2002 1:58:00 PM

PROS: ready-made kit contains wearable, neutral colors; very portable; refillable mirrored compact; CONS: because all the powders and lipstick are situated next to one another, sometimes powder gets into the lipstick, etc; also, due to the size of the blusher, it takes a little finesse to use the blush without accidentally picking up other colors; COMMENTS: no applicators included

on 7/5/2002 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Loved this palette w/the exception I don't think it looked good on me! The shadows were very pretty, I just prefer darker colors and I didn't think the lippie complimented the shadows. The blush is awesome! If only it was sold seperatley. (If it is, "Easy Going" offer it to me!!!) But, not worth $45. I'd rather pay the $ for a NARS palette.

on 5/1/2002 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

i love this palette. It has cool toned which is perfect for me. it has 2 e/s (cream & light brown), 1 lipgloss (sheer rosy color), 1 eyeliner in powder (dark brown) & a matte healthy pink color. palette was smaller than my hand. My mom is a MAC NC20 and i'm a NC30 yet we can both wear this. great color!

on 3/20/2002 7:36:00 PM

This is so cute! The colors are pretty and very wearable, the palette is so small that I can put in my makeup bag for touch-ups, and I think it would be great for travel, instead of bring a whole bunch of colors with you, I think this one kit would be enough. Great buy! Don't you just *LOVE* Trish?!

on 3/6/2002 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a wonderful little palette of cool colors. It measures 2-1/2 by 3 inches, and packed into it are Shell shadow (a beautiful matte light pink--not the sort of pink that makes your eyes look sore), Tawny shadow (a fawn-colored Glaze, just slightly shimmery), Charcoal definer (a true charcoal, not black), Easy Going blush (a medium pink that would work on cool or warm tones), and Satin Rose lipstick (just as it sounds). It is easily refillable (there are openings on the back that allow the components to be removed easily). The colors are beautiful and apply easily. I like the fact that it's so much smaller than Trish's regular palettes--it truly is portable and would be great for traveling. Big thumbs up from me.