L'Oreal Lineur Intense Limited Edition Houndstooth

4.5

on 6/19/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Easy to apply, not too wet. Color is a flat brown. Could be darker and not so matte. Tip is very bendy. Wish the tip of the felt applicator came to more of a point, but it worked. If you have to go back over the area you just swiped the tip seems to erase the color you already laid down and you have to keep going back and forth. .05 oz ...w/i an hour this started coming off of my inner eye area. Applied UD primer and reapplied liner...7 hours later the liner has stayed with minimal flaking in the inner eye area

on 10/4/2006 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty impressive for drugstore (ink) eyeliner! I like the dark brown color, and it applies quite nicely with the pen-type applicator. Easier than using a brush. Performance wise, I find this about the same as most other wet liners that I've tried, including Almay, Prestige, and MAC. Pretty good stuff, tho! I'd definitely buy again!

on 9/2/2006 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one very important addition to the "intense" line:a dark brown color. Comparing it to earthen rock, it is more brown and less gray, though basically the same intensity, but not shimmery. For anyone who cares, I compared it to Revlon's "black brown" and the color differs only in hue; they're about the same intensity. Like all liners in this line, it is a breeze to apply and lasts for a long time. I won't repurchase, though, as it is too dark for me.

on 8/3/2006 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Dunno exactly what the difference is between this brown and earthen rock; I think this one is a tad bit darker and has a tiny amt of shimmer.It is a gorgeous brown! This is the new collection with Scarlett Johansen; there is also a black shade. This color is beautiful-I wish they'd make it regular line.