Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

My hair: very long naturally black hair that has been ombred and dyed dark twice all within a year

Application: the product was awkward to apply because I had a small amount because I purchased a sample pack. Going forward, I would purchase the full bottle and a squeeze bottle for easier application. Once I applied the product to my hair I combed it through with a wide-tooh comb and blowdried it on medium heat for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed it out and could feel the difference in my hair as I was washing it.

Results: I let my hair air dry naturally and was surprised to see that my hair was very wavy, similar to what it looked like when I was younger. My hair definitely is a lot better and when I rub the ends it doesn't sound as crunchy as it did before. I cannot say with certainty that the product caused this, but my hair does look a bit lighter in colour. Overall, I would buy this again.

This is a review for the two minute treatment. This stuff really works on my fine, slightly thinning, greasy yet dehydrated and damaged hair as a weekly treatment. I have used it both with and without a hot towel and noticed the difference. Most conditioning treatments weigh my hair down but not this one. I apply a large egg size amount to my just washed and towel dried shoulder length hair, all the way down almost from the scalp to the ends, then widetooth comb through very quickly and put up in a hot towel, turban style. I am amazed at how much of a difference this product makes: shiny, silky and manageable with no hint of residue and not a split end in sight. The price is fantastic too. I will of course re-purchase.

on 1/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

Love love love this! I decided to go blonde for the summer and left my hair with split ends, dry, breaking, everything horrible! I started to use a clarifying shampoo then use this as a daily conditioner. Gave me HUGE results! My hair is dark again and so much softer!

on 10/17/2011 10:28:00 AM

Awesome product! I bleached my dark hair to a very light blonde recently a few times now...I noticed that my hair was breaking a lot at the ends so I decided to give this product a try. My result are fabulous! I love this treatment... it smells great does leave your hair soft, shiny, and less breakage. I recommend this product if you have over processed hair. Definatley will buy again!

on 5/14/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I fried my hair by bleaching it and dyeing it many times. I started out with fine, long wavy hair and my worst problem was lack of body. Now I have fine, long, wavy hair that is brittle, dry, damaged and frizzy and breaks easily. I have been introduced to the brand new world of products for damaged hair. I actually saw this right across the aisle in Sally's from the hair bleach, and picked it up on a whim. The price is pretty low so I wasn't expecting much. Also, I was nervous when I saw that one of the first five ingredients is mineral oil... sounds heavy. But, at least there are no silicones. At this point I am willing to try ANYthing to avoid having to cut my hair very short. I was not expecting it to actually "repair" the damage I have done, I just want to be able to get a comb through my hair without it tangling up terribly! The results are pretty good so far. I use a lot of this and I use it every day, not once a month like the directions indicate. I also don't follow the directions that say to towel dry hair first (who has time for that in the morning before work>?) and to leave it on 2-5 minutes. I leave it on for probably a minute, maybe 2 at most, because I am always in a hurry in the shower. My hair ends up detangled and soft, and just slightly weighed down. I still use a leave in conditioner spray. I get less breakage overall. However my hair still feels so dry overall. This works better than most products but still the one that is working best for me (oddly enough) is DevaCurl OneCondition.