Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

3.0

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/19/2008 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea what happened with my experience with this product but it certainly wasn't good. Used it to deep condition and repair coloring damage. My results were dry snap and break hair. Literally had to rewash and apply a regular conditioner. Maybe I got a bad batch but?

This stuff is GREAT! I used it for the first time this morning. I have color-treated hair that is dry and damaged from too much coloring. I got it back in fairly good condition, but it was feeling a little dry and limp. Today I washed with Kenra Clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup, then left this treatment on my hair for 5-10 minutes while I shaved my legs, etc. I blew dry my hair and WOW! It's so soft, silky and full of body! It also has amazing shine! I will definitely repurchase and continue to use once a week as a protein treatment.