Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wish that Aphogee sold this product by the gallons! As, it makes the hair feel so smooth and soft. I have tried many conditioning products and this product is an absolute must-have! love that it works almost instantly to make the hair feel so much silkier. I have hair that is naturally very dry and this product honestly is like a tall drink of water for my hair.

When I was using products that contained mineral oil in them, this was a huge favorite of mines. However, I no longer use products that contain mineral oil on my hair and scalp (due to experiencing severe scalp eczema that has become a huge battle for me), so unfortunately I did end up parting ways with this product. However, if your hair and scalp,can handle long-term use of products with mineral oil in them, then by all means don't hesitate to give this product a try.

on 8/19/2008 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea what happened with my experience with this product but it certainly wasn't good. Used it to deep condition and repair coloring damage. My results were dry snap and break hair. Literally had to rewash and apply a regular conditioner. Maybe I got a bad batch but?

on 11/24/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like the other reviewers said, this is a fast, cheap, and effective treatment if you are experiencing some minor hair damage. I use it to protect my hair from getting any breakage when I style it. It has some protein in it, so if your hair cannot tolerate prtoein, than this is not for you. I left mine in for a couple of mintutes, making sure to maasage the product in. My feels soft and looks less frizzy. I found mine at Sally's for less than eight bucks.

This stuff is GREAT! I used it for the first time this morning. I have color-treated hair that is dry and damaged from too much coloring. I got it back in fairly good condition, but it was feeling a little dry and limp. Today I washed with Kenra Clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup, then left this treatment on my hair for 5-10 minutes while I shaved my legs, etc. I blew dry my hair and WOW! It's so soft, silky and full of body! It also has amazing shine! I will definitely repurchase and continue to use once a week as a protein treatment.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i use this product to add some protein on my weak, dry, brittle hair...i use this product followed by a deep conditioner (regis olive oil mask or terax creme) both with heat (i have a portable bonnet dryer)....i noticed my hair looked less broom-like and actually has some shine ever since i've been using the aphogee treatment (the one that smells like cat pee) once every six weeks and using a lesser protein treatment like this particular product every week or 2...got this for around $7-8 at sally beauty supply...if u dont wanna do the whole heat process & want great results in minutes...i highly recommend ION EMERGENCY REPAIR KIT !!! their reconstructor is amazing as well