Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.7

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I LOVE IT!!!! MAKES MY HAIR FEEL SO SOFT!!!!!!

on 12/22/2008 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've never used a protein treatment on my own before, and I'm not even sure if my hairdressers have either. With that being said...This all began when I noticed my hair was snapping offf offf off. Everyday, all the time. When I realized that lack of moisture wasn't the problem I came on here and found this stuff.
The first time I "dabbled" (last week) I had to use my Dove conditioner aftewards because it left my hair slightly dry. Not only that, but when it came time to blow dry my hair was still snappy! There was a slight inmprovement so I knew the "second round" (last night) would do the trick.
Once again, it left my hair dry, so I conditoned with Dove, blowdried, and WA-LA! My hair is perfect. No More Breakage.

Did I mentioned that I also did a relaxer touchup yesterday and my hair is still awesome?

Update: This is a staple for me. Whenever I need protein (about once a month) I mix this in with my moisturizing conditioners. I'm not sure what I was thinking before, but Dove was not doing the job...but that's for another post.

on 11/29/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really loved the effect this product had on my hair! From what I've heard from other people and read about the product, it really does what it says it does.
I only used it once, so far, but the difference was immediately. Before, I had a noticeable amount of shed hair and broken off hair while untangling after shampoo and condition. But when using this there was significantly less hair left in the brush. And I could blow dry my hair without worry.
The next day even, when combing through my hair it felt stronger and there was a lot less breakage.
I got the smaller bottle to test out if I liked it and that was about 5 or 6 dollars well spent. I would definitely buy it again, only if the results increase over time I wont have to!