Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/22/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Awesome product! I love it!! Aphogge 2 Minute Keratin Treatment left my hair super super soft, shiney, bouncey smooth and fuller. Yesterday was my secound time using it and I can see a HUGE differnece from the first time I used it, my hair is fuller after the second use, It looks like salon statis.. I'm very please and I will be using this product every week, my hair loves protein. I'm so excited about this product because after getting a relaxer in Nov; and than again in Jan; my hair was not in the best of health, it's now March and Aphogee has made a come back for me and I am so greatful. I washed my hair the first time, I used this Keratin for 2 minutes, then I used a Deep Conditioner it came out preety nice... But the second time I washed my hair with Aphogee damaged har shampoo and I used only the keratin treatment but left it on my hair for 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes and then sprayed my hair with Aphogge Keartin Green Tea spray.. love the results.. would recommend this to all with over processed hair, thin hair, breakage..

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is highly recommend for those who chemically treat their hair, especially those who relax and color their hair regularly. I only relax my hair and it is a cheap alternative to the Joico K-Pak shampoo and conditioner. I adore the smell it has, like coconuts. I used to use the Nexxus Keraphix but they reformulated it and it is not the same anymore. I use this 2 minute recontructor every other week because too much protein actually makes my hair brittle. But I definately use it after a relaxer touchup.

on 4/14/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Because i'm too much of a wimp to try the 2 step treatment, I decided to give this a go. Oh yea, I love it. Not as strong as other protein products i've tried, but it's up there! My hair is always easy to detangle, smells great, less frizzy, SOFT and stronger when I use it. I usually leave it on for much longer than the recommended time and always get great results.