Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Honestly I really understand all the hype I'm reading about this product It really haven't made a single difference to my hair. After I'm done using this on my hair; my hair is completely dry and hard! Like wtf? Also all this protein can really cause your hair to break especially if you use this regularly

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I first purchased the Aphogee Keratin Treatment in a sample size a few months ago and I loved it. The sample size (it says) is good for two treatments, but I have very thick hair and only got one small use out of it. I loved what it did for me! I've been dying my hair once or twice a month (yes I know it's bad for my hair, but I like to do it) since I was thirteen or fourteen and I'm almost twenty-two, so my hair is generally in pretty bad condition. I've used just about every protein treatment there is, but this is the only product I've found that actually makes my hair look healthy. I got some shine back, my hair has way less breakage and even my scalp feels so much better. Even if your hair isn't as damaged, I think this will be a great product for most people.

My only problem, really, is with the packaging. The treatment is very thick and I generally have to shake and tap the bottle quite a bit to get any of the product out, but the payoff is worth it.

on 11/29/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really loved the effect this product had on my hair! From what I've heard from other people and read about the product, it really does what it says it does.
I only used it once, so far, but the difference was immediately. Before, I had a noticeable amount of shed hair and broken off hair while untangling after shampoo and condition. But when using this there was significantly less hair left in the brush. And I could blow dry my hair without worry.
The next day even, when combing through my hair it felt stronger and there was a lot less breakage.
I got the smaller bottle to test out if I liked it and that was about 5 or 6 dollars well spent. I would definitely buy it again, only if the results increase over time I wont have to!

on 9/22/2008 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my absolute must have HG hair treatment. I heard about it about a year ago on the boards. My hair tends to become brittle from intensive dieting and training (I do those silly fitness competitions). At one point I actually felt like I was losing my hair. Thanks to a member on here who has an amazing notepad with a bunch of suggestions for hair, I embarked on a journey to take as good care of my hair as I do my skin and body. This has been a crucial component in my new hair regimen. That and vitamins. My hair has completely transformed, despite my many trips to my hair stylist for coloring and highlights and my intensive dieting and training. Even my hair stylist has been amazed at the improvements my hair's made. She used to *hate* when I would come in with my damaged hair. Now she can't stop talking about my hair. Hehehehe.
My hair has become fuller, healthier -visibly and from the inside, and grows like crazy. Everywhere I go, and I mean this, everywhere, somebody makes a comment about my hair.
My hair type is very curly and it usually takes me about a good hour to blow dry it straight. I use this more often than indicated but thats only because I feel like I need it. I use it about every 2 weeks or so. Another thing I do, especially when I wear my hair curly, is avoid stuff with alcohol. Since I stopped using gels, hairsprays, etc, to keep my curls bouncy and hydrated, I can also tell this has contributed to the all around improvement in texture.
Overall this is an amazing product and I can't get enough of it. Great find and thanks to the member who has the detailed notepad. My hair and I thank her very much.

on 6/23/2008 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome Product I love it, makes your hair soft silkysmooth. I like this product and I will so buy again... you should try it if you cant find anything that does wonders I tried everything and this worked right away try it as the 2 min conditioner after doing the damage treatment with damp hair.. Good luck!!!!

on 11/24/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like the other reviewers said, this is a fast, cheap, and effective treatment if you are experiencing some minor hair damage. I use it to protect my hair from getting any breakage when I style it. It has some protein in it, so if your hair cannot tolerate prtoein, than this is not for you. I left mine in for a couple of mintutes, making sure to maasage the product in. My feels soft and looks less frizzy. I found mine at Sally's for less than eight bucks.