Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

2.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

My hair: very long naturally black hair that has been ombred and dyed dark twice all within a year

Application: the product was awkward to apply because I had a small amount because I purchased a sample pack. Going forward, I would purchase the full bottle and a squeeze bottle for easier application. Once I applied the product to my hair I combed it through with a wide-tooh comb and blowdried it on medium heat for about 30 minutes. I then rinsed it out and could feel the difference in my hair as I was washing it.

Results: I let my hair air dry naturally and was surprised to see that my hair was very wavy, similar to what it looked like when I was younger. My hair definitely is a lot better and when I rub the ends it doesn't sound as crunchy as it did before. I cannot say with certainty that the product caused this, but my hair does look a bit lighter in colour. Overall, I would buy this again.

on 8/19/2008 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea what happened with my experience with this product but it certainly wasn't good. Used it to deep condition and repair coloring damage. My results were dry snap and break hair. Literally had to rewash and apply a regular conditioner. Maybe I got a bad batch but?