Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.4

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Love this! If your hair is damaged and you think you have to cut it all off try this line for a month first! The bottle design isn't the bottle in the profile picture. It's a pretty & smooth purple font, I'll upload some new pictures.

This treatment is THE treatment for my hair. These products don't have that "slip" like most drugstore conditioners which is good bc actually soaks in and doesn't leave a super heaviness.

This makes my hair softer, improves elasticity, hydrated, and saves inches of hair!

Whenever I do some damage to my hair I trim a bit and go to this line exclusively. Lifesaver products.

They now have a new careline called Curltastic. Comes in cute yellow bottles. I'll get that line up so we can start reviewing. I used it's texture curl wash. Sulfate and Para free. It has a rich foaming effect but is color safe.

P.S. I'm Caucasian with fine hair, most blogs/etc I find on these products aren't by Caucasians but these products can work for many hair types.

I get mine from Sallys Beauty Supply and there was a sale of buy 2 get 1 free, yaya.

This is a review for the two minute treatment. This stuff really works on my fine, slightly thinning, greasy yet dehydrated and damaged hair as a weekly treatment. I have used it both with and without a hot towel and noticed the difference. Most conditioning treatments weigh my hair down but not this one. I apply a large egg size amount to my just washed and towel dried shoulder length hair, all the way down almost from the scalp to the ends, then widetooth comb through very quickly and put up in a hot towel, turban style. I am amazed at how much of a difference this product makes: shiny, silky and manageable with no hint of residue and not a split end in sight. The price is fantastic too. I will of course re-purchase.

on 5/12/2013 10:05:00 PM

This is my first time ever!!!! Reviewing a product., but after giving this treatment a try I just had to!
My hair was so mushy and in really bad shape after a "professional" added some highlights. My hair was like rubber when wet!!! Super dry....
This product is amazing, after only one application I saw incredible improvement in my hair condition.. My hair felt soft and shine.. If you have really damage hair this is a product you must try.

on 1/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

Love love love this! I decided to go blonde for the summer and left my hair with split ends, dry, breaking, everything horrible! I started to use a clarifying shampoo then use this as a daily conditioner. Gave me HUGE results! My hair is dark again and so much softer!

on 10/17/2011 10:28:00 AM

Awesome product! I bleached my dark hair to a very light blonde recently a few times now...I noticed that my hair was breaking a lot at the ends so I decided to give this product a try. My result are fabulous! I love this treatment... it smells great does leave your hair soft, shiny, and less breakage. I recommend this product if you have over processed hair. Definatley will buy again!

on 3/22/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Awesome product! I love it!! Aphogge 2 Minute Keratin Treatment left my hair super super soft, shiney, bouncey smooth and fuller. Yesterday was my secound time using it and I can see a HUGE differnece from the first time I used it, my hair is fuller after the second use, It looks like salon statis.. I'm very please and I will be using this product every week, my hair loves protein. I'm so excited about this product because after getting a relaxer in Nov; and than again in Jan; my hair was not in the best of health, it's now March and Aphogee has made a come back for me and I am so greatful. I washed my hair the first time, I used this Keratin for 2 minutes, then I used a Deep Conditioner it came out preety nice... But the second time I washed my hair with Aphogee damaged har shampoo and I used only the keratin treatment but left it on my hair for 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes and then sprayed my hair with Aphogge Keartin Green Tea spray.. love the results.. would recommend this to all with over processed hair, thin hair, breakage..

on 9/12/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This review is for the Aphogee 2 minute conditioner. This conditioner works wonders and is very competitively priced. In terms of protein condtioners, I have this and Aveda Damage Remedy. Both work well, but Aphogee wins out due to the price point. It is amazing what you get for your money with this conditioner. I don't use it as a "2 minute condtioner". I use it a twice a week deep conditioner. I mix it with EVOO, EVCO and peppermint essential oil and sit under the hair dryer for about 20 minutes. I follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner and my hair is perfect. It feels both moisturized and strong.
If you are looking for a moderate protein treatment, head over to Sally's and buy Aphogee!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I damaged my hair badly using the chi iron daily. This rescued my hair and I can always tell the difference in my hair when I run out of it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AMAZING product ...really is. I have tried so much on my hair and this one is one of the best. Make my hair soooooooo nice , soft and healty. Really HG.

on 7/19/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Amazing Amazing, I have long 4b natural hair. I was having like a month long affair with a certain sexy flat iron. I had silky bouncy hair for the short term but definatly started to feel some roughness and breakage very soon afterwards. I had wanted to try the 2 step tratment but was way too scared of breaking all my hair off. So I decided to try this out instead. After even just one wash I noticed an immediate diffrence. Shedding has minimized to normal levels and I'm feeling my old softness coming back. Tip : Even thoughthe bottle says it should stay in for 2 minutes I left the heat cap on for 10 minutes. Maybe I'm crazy, but it worked for me. Also you must must immediatly do a moisturizing treatment right after or else all that keratin will make your hair hard.