Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by age: 36-43
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

This is a review for the two minute treatment. This stuff really works on my fine, slightly thinning, greasy yet dehydrated and damaged hair as a weekly treatment. I have used it both with and without a hot towel and noticed the difference. Most conditioning treatments weigh my hair down but not this one. I apply a large egg size amount to my just washed and towel dried shoulder length hair, all the way down almost from the scalp to the ends, then widetooth comb through very quickly and put up in a hot towel, turban style. I am amazed at how much of a difference this product makes: shiny, silky and manageable with no hint of residue and not a split end in sight. The price is fantastic too. I will of course re-purchase.

on 1/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

Love love love this! I decided to go blonde for the summer and left my hair with split ends, dry, breaking, everything horrible! I started to use a clarifying shampoo then use this as a daily conditioner. Gave me HUGE results! My hair is dark again and so much softer!

on 3/22/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Awesome product! I love it!! Aphogge 2 Minute Keratin Treatment left my hair super super soft, shiney, bouncey smooth and fuller. Yesterday was my secound time using it and I can see a HUGE differnece from the first time I used it, my hair is fuller after the second use, It looks like salon statis.. I'm very please and I will be using this product every week, my hair loves protein. I'm so excited about this product because after getting a relaxer in Nov; and than again in Jan; my hair was not in the best of health, it's now March and Aphogee has made a come back for me and I am so greatful. I washed my hair the first time, I used this Keratin for 2 minutes, then I used a Deep Conditioner it came out preety nice... But the second time I washed my hair with Aphogee damaged har shampoo and I used only the keratin treatment but left it on my hair for 10 minutes instead of 2 minutes and then sprayed my hair with Aphogge Keartin Green Tea spray.. love the results.. would recommend this to all with over processed hair, thin hair, breakage..

on 9/12/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This review is for the Aphogee 2 minute conditioner. This conditioner works wonders and is very competitively priced. In terms of protein condtioners, I have this and Aveda Damage Remedy. Both work well, but Aphogee wins out due to the price point. It is amazing what you get for your money with this conditioner. I don't use it as a "2 minute condtioner". I use it a twice a week deep conditioner. I mix it with EVOO, EVCO and peppermint essential oil and sit under the hair dryer for about 20 minutes. I follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner and my hair is perfect. It feels both moisturized and strong.
If you are looking for a moderate protein treatment, head over to Sally's and buy Aphogee!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I damaged my hair badly using the chi iron daily. This rescued my hair and I can always tell the difference in my hair when I run out of it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Makes a nice weekly hair treatment for my fine dry hair and scalp.

on 5/12/2009 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very disappointed. My hair is healthy but once in a while it needs some conditioning. Based on the reviews, I purchased this and it was a disaster. First of all, this does not spread very well. It is like putting cement that sits in your hair. Then, it just added weight to my hair and made my hair super oily and uncomfortable. For those who are looking for a good deep conditioner, look into Feria Conditioner.

on 1/31/2008 8:11:00 AM

A pretty good protein treatment. Not nearly as intensive as the original Aphogee treatment, but still excellent for repairing and maintaining healthy hair. Has a pleasant coconut smell. I leave this on for about 5 minutes after shampooing while I shave. It reconstructs and softens in one step, but I usually use a deep conditioner afterwards. Good stuff - would rebuy.